The rates of launches
- New Goodies Abound on '01 Models. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Oct2000, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p84
Deals with the improvements featured in automobiles to be launched in 2001. Reductions in the Wrangler's cabin noise; Fabric used for the Corvette convertible top; Details on the Climate Control Seat from Amerigon Inc.
- Hot hardware. // Automotive News;11/6/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5902, p40
Features some of the automotive parts, accessories and supplies exhibited in the 2000 Automotive Aftermarket Industry Week Exhibition held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ford Escape roof rack; Universal cellphone adapter; Lear cargo organizer; Reverse sensing signal mirror.
- Queen City ruled by national, regional kings. Willins, Michael // Aftermarket Business;Sep99, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on the automobile industry and trade in Cincinnati, Ohio. Automobile parts retailers in Cincinnati; Consolidation in the automobile parts industry; Strategies used by various retailers to gain dominance in the market.
- Nothing to Give Back. Harbour, Ron // Automotive Industries;Mar2001, Vol. 181 Issue 3, p16
Deals with the business relationship between automotive manufacturers and suppliers. Several instances wherein suppliers have been asked by automotive manufacturers for a price cut; Effect of the slow down of the automotive market on the suppliers; Efforts made by DaimlerChrysler to improve its...
- Some carmakers already use data recorders. Jewett, Dale // Automotive News;6/16/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5717, p35
Suggests that creating a black box for cars similar to the data recorders used on airplanes, would be a simple task. The recommendation by the National Transportation Safety Board; Comments from Kenneth Francis, program manager for Seimens Automotive, a leading supplier of airbag controllers to...
- Supply line. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;9/15/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5731, p15
Relates items of interest in the automobile industry for September 15, 1997. Magna International Inc. will buy Ymos AG's Plastic Products Division; Federal-Mogul Corp. will sell its aftermarket operation in Panama to Grupo Inversionista Delta SA; The Toyota contract for Lucas Body Systems to...
- ESP Made Simple & Some Implications of Electronics. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Jan2000, Vol. 112 Issue 1, p39
Deals with the Electronic Stability Program (ESP) of automobiles. Two things ESP correlate according to its engineers; Observation of Helmut Fennel, head of the Concept Engineering Controls for Continental Teves.
- market place. // Overdrive;Nov2001, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p58
Reports developments related to automobile industry and trade in the United States as of November 2001. Introduction of CAT Scale with Fairbanks Scales of a controller; Release of the third-party logistic directory; Features of the GLK-55 heavy duty hand soap.
- Standard and optional accessories combine to make your dream. Lockwood, Henry // Caribbean Business;8/8/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p39
Reports on standard and optional equipment found in automobiles in Puerto Rico. Air conditioning units; Radios and power locks; Importation of automobiles with optional accessories installed by the manufacturer; Transmission options.
- GEARBOX. // Motor;Feb2001, p107
Presents several products for automobiles. Surge tank from EFI Hardware; Products for cleaning automobiles from Shell; Features of the book 'Automobile Year.'