- Competing in the age of change. Augustine, Norman R. // Management Review;Nov97, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p12
Presents an excerpt from the book `Augustine's Travels: A World-Class Leader Looks at Life, Business, and What it Takes to Succeed at Both.'
- Augustine's Travels. Beam, Henry // Academy of Management Executive;Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p96
The article reviews the book "Augustine's Travels," by Norman R. Augustine.
- Norm Augustine. // Management Review;Nov97, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p10
Interviews Norman R. Augustine, chairman of Lockheed Martin Corp. Risks of having few competitors during the shakeout in the aerospace and defense industry in the United States; His day-to-day management of the company; His visions and expectations of the company. INSET: Vital stats..
- The latest chapter. Vogl, A.J. // Across the Board;Jun96, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p21
Interviews Norman Agustine, chief executive officer and president of defense and aerospace company Lockheed Martin Corp. Merger with Loral Corp.; Views on corporate culture; Plans after the merger; Rivalry with Martin Marietta Corp.; Business philosophy; Comments on trends in the industry and...
- Lockheed Martin sets stage for new team. Velocci Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/28/1997, Vol. 146 Issue 18, p24
Looks at the upcoming August 1, 1997 resignation of Lockheed Martin Corp. Chairman Norman R. Augustine. His interest in education and other subjects; Background of his successor, Vance D. Coffman, and Coffman's successor, Peter Teets.
- The Optimum Committee. Augustine, Norman R. // Directors & Boards;Fall87, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p48
An excerpt from the book "Augustine's Law," by Norman R. Augustine is presented.
- The pathology of committees. // Directors & Boards;2011 4th Quarter, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p24
An excerpt from the book "Augustine's Laws," by Norman R. Augustine is presented.
- Augustine receives U.S. President's National Medal of... // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar1998, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p45
Announces that the 1997 National Medal of Technology has been presented to Norman R. Augustine who is the chairman of Lockheed Martin Corporation. Augustine's achievements; Augustine's contribution to aerospace industry; His professional career.
- Augustine Panel Weighing Alternatives That Could Keep Ares In Mix. Rutherford, Emelie // Defense Daily;8/6/2009, Vol. 243 Issue 26, p6
The article reports that the reviewers of the U.S. Human Space Flight Plans Committee are considering a number of scenarios that could impact the Constellation program. The program comprises of Ares rockets and Orion crew capsules and is slated to replace the retiring space shuttle fleet in the...