Swedish Covenant Hospital competively prices $43.3 million 30-year swap
- New Swedish Covenant CEO emphasizes community ties. Somasundaram, Meera // Crain's Chicago Business;04/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p12
Profiles Mark Newton, chief executive officer of Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. Career history; Management challenges facing Newton; Management philosophy.
- This new role can revamp the way your ED collects. // Hospital Access Management;Aug2009, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p92
The article discusses the creation of a new lead emergency department registrar position in Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It states that the aim of this new position is to improve the collection for the payments of patients. Moreover, the responsibilities of lead emergency...
- Hospital ties purple ribbons to highlight Domestic Violence Awareness Month. // AHA News;10/23/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 21, p7
The article discusses the highlights of the ceremony held by the Swedish Covenant Hospital to highlight Domestic Violence Awareness Month in Chicago, Illinois, in October 2015.
- Ets: Lenders reclaim Hyatt Deerfield. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/29/92, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p58
Reports on the reclaiming of Hyatt Deerfield Campus by its lender which is an affiliate of Prudential Insurance Company. Affiliation discussions between Swedish Covenant Hospital and Northwestern Healthcare Network; Expansion program of Leap & Bounds.
- ID costly accuracy problems sooner rather than later. // Hospital Access Management;Jun2009, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p67
The article provides advice for early identification of problems with accuracy in hospital registration. It states that even minor problems can become very costly, and that even automated quality assurance (QA) needs to be augmented by manual audits. A series of accuracy-improving steps that...
- Syringes at 20 paces. SCHORSCH, KRISTEN // Crain's Chicago Business;5/19/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p0003
The article reports on an ongoing feud between Swedish Covenant Hospital and its physicians over major changes aimed at controlling the cost of health care affect how doctors perform their jobs, as of May 2014. Topics covered include details of a memo sent by hospital chief executive officer...
- Illinois Agency OKs Hospital Deals, Gets New Director. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33231, p7
The article reports on the developments and the move of the board of the Illinois Finance Authority concerning health care financings. It mentions that the agency's board advanced 400 million dollars of health care financings and gave final approval to Memorial Health System's 150 million...
- NEWTONâ€™S FORMULA. MERRION, PAUL // Crain's Chicago Business;5/16/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 20, p0003
The article offers information on the strategies of Swedish Covenant Hospital president Mark Newton on managing Medicaid cuts and hospital consolidation pressures. It mentions that Newton invested in technology, expanded facilities, and created services such as robotic surgery and back pain...
- Precast Delivers. Shutt, Craig A. // Ascent (10796983);Winter2017, p20
The article discusses the architectural designs of various buildings including the Ash Skyline PLaza in Indiana, the Swedish Covenant Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, designed by design firm BSA Lifestructures and HOtel Sorella in Kansas City, Missouri designed by architect Gould Evans.