U.S. Bancorp to do more underwriting
- Cash-Craving Investors Spur Banks to Special Dividends. Dexheimer, Elizabeth // Banking Strategies Daily;5/7/2014, p1
The article reports that some of the lenders including U.S. Bancorp and BB&T Corp. will consider asking the U.S. Federal Reserve Board to approve one-time special dividends as they have been pressed by shareholders for higher payouts and by regulators to conserve capital. Adding special...
- U.S. Bancorp To Hasten Its Response To Reductions In Fees, CEO Says. Green, Jeffrey // CardLine;1/21/2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p25
The article presents views of Richard Davis, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of U.S. Bancorp, on the decision of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board to propose capping the debit card interchange rate at 12 cents per transaction, as expressed during a conference call to discuss...
- Reg E, CARD Act To Cost U.S. Bank More Than $410 Million This Year. Fitzgerald, Kate // CardLine;10/29/2010, Vol. 10 Issue 45, p12
The article reports on the new CARD Act that will cost the U.S. Bancorp more than 410 million dollar a year. The bank's chairman and chief executive officer (CEO), Richard Davis reports that they will soon introduce a monthly service fee for checking accounts to offset some of its lost revenues....
- APPOINTMENTS OF NEW MEMBERS AND DESIGNATION OF THE CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR OF THE CONSUMER ADVISORY COUNCIL. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Feb2003, Vol. 89 Issue 2, p75
Reports on appointments to the U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Consumer Advisory Council for 2003. Designated chairman Ronald Reiter; Vice chairperson Agnes Bundy Scanlan; Ten new members.
- Federal Reserve Board of Governors and Official Staff. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA60
Lists members of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board of Governors and official staff as of March 2003.
- Federal Open Market Committee and Advisory Councils. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA62
Lists members of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board Federal Open Market Committee and Advisory Councils as of March 2003.
- Federal Reserve Board Publications. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA64
Lists publications of the U.S. Federal Reserve Board as of March 2003. Books and miscellaneous publications; Education pamphlets; Staff studies.
- Publications of Interest. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA69
Features the four-volume loose-leaf service 'Federal Reserve Regulatory Service' published by the U.S. Federal Reserve. Publication of portions of the service as separate handbooks; Availability of material on CD-ROM format.
- Federal Reserve Statistical Releases Available on the Commerce Department's Economic Bulletin Board. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar2003, Vol. 89 Issue 3, pA70
Lists U.S. Federal Reserve statistical releases which are available on the U.S. Commerce Department's electronic economic bulletin board. Aggregate reserves; Factors affecting reserve balances; Money stock.