N.Y.C. concentrates on investor relations
- CDO '01: Manager, manager, manager. Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p1
Reports the attendance of a number of people for the conference on the collateralized debt obligation market in New York. Remarks from managing director David Tesher of the Standard & Poor's company on the said event; Assessment of the conference by director Cheryl Fallick; Discussion on the...
- Introductory note and acknowledgements. Eusepi, Giuseppe; Wagner, Richard // Constitutional Political Economy;Sep2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p181
The article introduces papers presented at a conference "New Perspectives on Public Debt" held at the Sapienza University of Rome in Italy from September 26 to 28, 2011.
- More Procrastination. // Time;6/11/1923, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p9
The article reports on the discussion of the issue of the Ottoman debt at the conference held in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Arm yourself against fraud. // Utility Week;10/1/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p9
The article offers information on the Conference on Consumer Debt to be held in London, England on November 2, 2010.
- Campaign launched to cancel debt. Tariq, Farooq // Green Left Weekly;9/8/2010, Issue 851, p19
Information about the topic of debt repayment in the postflood scenario in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad discussed in the conference organized by Oxfam Pakistan and Labour Relief Campaign in Lahore, Pakistan on August 29, 2010.
- Debt burden growing. // Utility Week;9/24/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p6
The article offers information on a conference about the cost of debt and management of debt related to public utilities to be held in London, England on November 2, 2010.
- Solving the debt problem. // Utility Week;9/7/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p19
The article offers information on the Utility Week conference to be held at the Mayfair Conference Centre in London, England on November 14, 2007.
- CALENDAR. // Business Today;4/12/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p14
A calendar is presented of events scheduled in March and April, 2015 in India including Ficci-Frames 2015, a global media and entertainment convention from 25th to 27th March, and loan restructuring by banks and government mandated implementation of global reporting standards starting 1st of April.
- Retailers Eye Turnaround. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the Argyle Executive Forum Conference-2010 Deal Making in Retail held in New York City on February 11, 2010. John Kenney of TSG Consumer Partners discussed the better performance of companies that they are seeing in the fourth quarter of 2009. Conference...