Litigation could imperil Tulsa agency debt
- Disasters, damages, and trial by jury. // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/1/91, Vol. 57 Issue 24, p740
Presents a speech by Jim Thomas, `Disasters, Damages, and Trial by Jury,' delivered to the Rotary Club of Savannah East in Savannah, Georgia, on May 31, 1991, dealing with the issue of the common-sense judgment of the community as represented by the jury.
- A day in the life of Jim Thomas: Moving HR from control to... Caudron, Shari // Workforce;Jun98, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p81
Provides information on the activities of Jim Thomas, head of the human resources function at Denver International Airport, on April 7, 1998. Background information on Thomas; Details on the activities upon arrival at the office.
- About face. Rogers, Patrick; Wescott, Gail Cameron // People;06/08/98, Vol. 49 Issue 22, p119
Profiles Jim Thomas, who hired a lawyer to appeal the case of Wayne Cservak, whom Thomas had helped convict of child molestation. Reasons why Thomas helped free Cservak; Pressure he felt from other jury members; Comments.
- Jim Thomas, 1930-2009. Benevento, Joe // Green Hills Literary Lantern;2009, Issue 20, p10
Presents an obituary for poet Jim Thomas.
- Smiles, tears, and anger, too. Thomas, Jim // School Library Journal;Jan95, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p46
States that the author, after 15 years of teaching adults to become schools librarians, chose to leave academia behind and return to the field. What his goal was; What he wanted to learn; Several of the more important insights he gained from working with `at risk' children--and adults.
- Exec returns to D'Works. Johnson, Ted // Variety;11/25/96, Vol. 365 Issue 4, p87
Reports on Jim Thomas' return to DreamWorks. Skepticism to the role Thomas will play.
- OBITUARIES. // Automotive News;10/12/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6694, p0034
The article presents an obituary for former automotive dealer Jim Thomas.
- The Mermen. Levy, Adam // Guitar Player;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p43
Provides information on how guitarist and group leader of the music band Mermen recorded their music album `The Amazing California Health and Happiness Road Show.' INSET: Heavy Petting.
- Proving the Value of Environmental Performance. Minter, Stephen // Occupational Hazards;Jan2002, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p41
Presents an interview with Jim Thomas, executive director of health, safety and environment for Novartis Corp. in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Importance of innovation in increasing the sales and market share of the company; Consideration of Clean Air Act in the production of gasoline; Need to comply...