- The early history of the box diagram. Humphrey, Thomas M. // Economic Quarterly (10697225);Winter96, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p37
Traces the origin of the box diagram as the key to unlocking the deepest mysteries of economic theory. Topics represented by the diagram; Includes competitive equilibrium, inefficiency of simple monopoly pricing and factor-share effects of tariff.
- SIMPLE DATA SET FOR TEXT. // National Forum of Applied Educational Research Journal;2008/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1/2, preceding p1
A data set that is referenced throughout the book "A Statistical Journey: Taming of the Skew!" by Donald F. DeMoulin and William Allan Kritsonis is presented.
- Statistics 101: The Managers' Guide. // Singapore Management Review;2012 2nd Half, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p17
A chart is presented depicting the statistical terms and their definitions to guide managers in understanding statistics including p-value, standard deviation, and t-value.
- By the Numbers. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;7/2/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p13
A chart is presented that shows statistics of population, agriculture labor force and average income in the U.S. Japan and Taiwan.
- Crime, Casualties, Civil Disobedience. // Alberta Views;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p62
A chart is presented which depicts the statistics of crimes, casualties and civil disobedience of Alberta.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p45
Several charts are presented that list market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax exempt yields, U.S. securities prices and others.
- U.S. Foreign-Born Population by Regional Origin, 1995-2006 (numbers in thousands). // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p597
A chart is presented that provides statistics on the U.S. foreign-born population by regional origin from 1995-2006.
- Superlative U.S. Statistics. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1593
A chart is presented that shows statistics related to the U.S., such as the smallest state, largest county, and northernmost city.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33747, p17
A table is presented which lists the market statistics for the week of July 16, 2012 which includes market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices and placement ratio.
- Survey Says: IEHA Education Makes a Difference. // Executive Housekeeping Today;Jul2012, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p25
A pie chart is presented that lists the changes made through the International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA) educational programs.