Salt Lake County to issue refunding for golf course
- Are deductions eating up your profits? Caplan, Ronald T. // Business Credit;Feb97, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p12
Focuses on customer deductions, and the huge losses which companies could incur, depending on how they handle the flow, verification and approval of deductions. Necessity of getting proper documentation for a deduction; Dealing with unauthorized deductions; Factors which could give rise to...
- Managing volume rebates. Hardy, Kenneth G. // Business Quarterly;Autumn92, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p71
Focuses on volume rebates. Volume discounts probably used by early traders; Difficulty of managing volume rebates; Volume rebates hard to stop; Recommendations from a managing director on the management of volume rebate programs.
- Rebating standards needed in California. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/11/94, Vol. 98 Issue 15, p14
Editorial. Argues for California's need for regulatory guidelines for rebating. Legality of rebating by life agents in California; Dangers of rebating; Position on rebating held by the California Association of Life Underwriters; Racial discrimination as a possible reality in an unregulated...
- Forget coupons, get your Groupon. // Motor Age;Sep2010, Vol. 129 Issue 9, p40
The article discusses the discount program in the U.S. called Groupon.
- Rebate cards that are worth the high price. Sinanoglu, Elif; Hube, Karen // Money;Dec1995, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p45
Presents information on more rebate-card programs being introduced in the first 10 months of 1995 by retailers such as Egghead Software, Toys R Us and Waldenbooks. How rebate cards work; Love of flying; Checking out your credit union. INSETS: Six rebate cards that stand out.;The best savings...
- THE REBATE DEBATE. Seligman, Daniel; de Llosa, Patty // Fortune;12/12/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 12, p255
Looks at some of the problems encountered when the author tried to get a $50 advertised rebate on a Hewlett-Packard 4L LaserJet printer. Suggestion that instead of offering rebates, companies should just lower prices.
- It's alive. Klein, Matthew // Marketing Tools;Mar97, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on live check, a method used by companies in offering their customers rebates or cash incentives that can be tracked within three days of customer use. Cost of live checks; Effectiveness in evaluating promotional campaigns; Use of checks as a coupon.
- Real appeal. Lewis, Len // Progressive Grocer;May98, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p14
Reports that most consumers fail to redeem rebates offered them by manufacturers.
- Big Prop. 103 rebates expected. // Business Insurance;8/23/93, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p2
Reports on expected rebate payments from opposers of Proposition 103's rollback provisions. Amount of rebate payments from Allstate Insurance Co. and SAFECO Insurance Cos.; Termination of legal challenges.