Unnerved by volatility of stock market, players lean more and more toward bonds
- Oklahoma's St. Francis Health Care Readies $180 Million Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p3
Reports the marketing on the taxable and tax-exempt revenue bonds of the Saint Francis Health Care System in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Information on the issuance of the bonds; Estimation of tax-exempt Series B bonds allocated for the capital projects at Saint Francis Hospital; Allocation for...
- Chicago Readies Three Big Deals Before BABs Expire. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the plan of Chicago for three new-money and refunding general obligation and revenue bond sales of two billion dollars for taxable Build America Bond (BAB) program before its expiration in Illinois.
- Chicago Housing Sets BAB Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/26/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33255, p5
The article reports on the plan of the Chicago Housing Authority to sell a 25 million dollars of taxable revenue bonds under Build American Bond (BAB) program.
- Illinois Plans to Price $1B of GO BABs for Capital Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p4
The article reports on the plans of Illinois to sell about one billion dollars of general obligation Build America Bonds (BABs) to raise funds for its 31 billion dollars capital program.
- Nassau County, N.Y., Readies $125M Amid Fiscal Uncertainty. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33424, p4
The article reports on the plan of Nassau County, New York to market its general obligations bonds worth 125 million dollars.
- Mass. Sets Deal From New Triple-A Credit. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p4
The article reports on the plan of the state of Massachusetts to sell its bonds from the Commonwealth Transportation Fund.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32464, p2
A correction to an article concerning a Bond-Watch item on bond sales published in the previous issue is presented.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33174, p1
The article presents statistics on the Wednesday yields of bond buyer in the municipal bond markets.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33308, p23
The article lists the negotiated bond offerings compiled by Ipreo which include columns for issuers, state, description, amount, lead manager and financial adviser, which are displayed by week from April 26 and May 3, 2010.