Colorado's biggest pool makes a louder splash, but will it lose the local touch?
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p22
Presents charts and a graph related to investments in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Bank stocks.
- NEWSBITE. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p9
Reports on the return of Ernie as an investment option in Great Britain.
- Investment activity in countries of the Commonwealth. Komarov, V. // Problems of Economic Transition;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p83
Focuses on the investment activities of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) countries. Decline of the volume of capital investments in productive construction; Impact of insufficient investment to the integrity of production; Factors that influence the investment processes in CIS...
- FOMC Cuts Rates By 25 Basis Points. Floyd, Daniel F.; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p2
Focuses on several business-related developments in the U.S. investment industry as of June 28, 2001. Reduction in the target for the federal funds rate and discount rate by the Federal Open Market Committee; Announcement by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury regarding debt buyback operation for...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p40
Presents information about investment market indicators in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001. Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding; Information about the Municipal Bond Index and Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index.
- Recent Tables. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p41
Presents a table that reveals information about several investment market related statistics in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31250, p42
Presents information about future prospects of the U.S. investment market as of October 24, 2001. Comparison in the actual and the estimated number of contracts traded in the U.S. as of October 24, 2001.
- The Week Ahead: Investors Eye N.Y., N.J., Philly Deals, Hoping for the Coveted 5%. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31263, p33
Presents events expected to occur in the U.S. investment market in November 2001. Proposed sale of bonds by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the New York State Thruway Authority; Purpose of the proposed sale of refunding and revenue bonds by Washington's King County.
- The Week Ahead: Curb Your Appetite: Volume Binge Becomes Slim Pickings. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p37
Presents information on the events expected to occur in the U.S. investment market in November 2001. Details of the Missouri Development Finance Board's proposed revenue offering; Proposed sale of lease revenue bonds by the Ontario, California Redevelopment Financing Authority.
- News in Brief: Consumer Confidence Up Sharply in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p2
Reports on the increase in the customer confidence index related to investments in the U.S. as of December 2001. Reasons for the increase.