Fitch assigns N.Y.C. a `harmonized' A-minus
- What do design firms really do? Braham, James // Machine Design;6/15/95, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p42
Features Fitch Inc., an industrial design firm based in Ohio. Employees; Polymer Solutions (PSI) as joint venture of fitch and GE Plastics; Projects; Future design trends; Changing technology. INSETS: ID firm helps Xerox out of a jam.;Good design starts at the top..
- Correction. // American Banker;12/3/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 231, p23
A correction to the article "Zions: Credit Woe to Persist in 1st Half," that was published in the November 29, 2007 issue is presented.
- Azalea Affirmed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p35
Focuses on credit ratings assigned by Fitch Inc. to Series 1997 revenue bonds issued by Escambia County Health Facilities Authority for Azalea Trace Inc. Details of the review conducted by the rating agency Fitch Inc.
- Fitch Sees Amount of Outstanding Garvees Doubling by 2004. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p3
Reports the expectations of Fitch on the doubling of the amount of outstanding Garvee bonds by 2004 in the U.S. Enactment of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century; Issuance of states of Garvees for highway projects; Acceleration of the amount of issuance.
- Lowell General Hospital. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;04/21/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30624, p8
Cites Fitch IBCA Inc.'s decision to upgrade Lowell General Hospital in Lowell, Massachusetts from A-minus to A. Improvement of operating performance; Increased liquidity; High-debt service coverage.
- Chief executive Lois Jacobs reveals Fitch is set to add Delhi outpost to its India operation. // Design Week;10/28/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the opening of Fitch Inc., a subsidiary of WPP Group Plc. in New Delhi, India alongside with its existing Indian outpost in Mumbai wherein chief executive Lois Jacobs announces that it will open by the end of the year and will serve to Delhi-based clients.
- After A Stream of Chapter 11s, Banks Look For Ways to Avoid DIPs. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;1/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Analyzes the predictions of the rating agency Fitch for the banking industry in 2002.
- Fitch: 2002 Looks Bad for Defaults. // Bank Loan Report;02/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the projected volume of corporate defaults in the first quarter of 2002, according to Fitch.
- Texas bond board loses chief Jose Fernandez to fitch IBCA. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/21/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30687, p6
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s recruitment of Jose Hernandez, head of the Texas Bond Review Board, as an analyst in the firm's Houston, Texas office. Duties and responsibilities of the position; Hernandez's experience in working with regional governments in the Southwest; Accomplishments as head...