Municipal finance officers agree to suspend sanctions against Swiss
- Swiss Bank `tops out' final phase of $145 million HQ. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/29/96, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p8
Reports that Swiss Bank Corp. has begun the final phase of its North American Corporate Center in Stamford, Connecticut. Facility description; Background information on the company.
- Swiss Bank building fitness center near Stamford headquarters. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/31/97, Vol. 36 Issue 13, p1
Reports that Swiss Bank Corp. will renovate the Redmen's Hall in Stamford, Connecticut, into a child development and physical fitness center for its employees. Culpen & Wood as interior designers of the building; Consistency of the center's concept with the company's philosophy of providing a...
- Swiss Bank showed relocating companies how to do it by the book. Griffith, Joseph P. // Fairfield County Business Journal;03/09/98, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p15
Focuses on the strategies employed by Swiss Bank to make a smooth transition in the relocation of its office from Manhattan to Stamford, Connecticut. Reason for the relocation; Allowing of employees to take a trial commuting period; Offering of financial incentives to employees.
- Lawmakers and Swiss Bank iron out deal's latest wrinkle. Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/24/95, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p2
Reports on the inability of Swiss Bank Corp. to generate promised employment level to the headquarters complex it has proposed building in Stamford, Connecticut. Company's alleged attempt to get a better deal in New York City; Concern over possible job loss with the merging of Shawmut Bank and...
- Wheelin' and dealin' with Swiss Bank. Duby, Christopher Y. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p4
Opinion. Comments on the Swiss Bank's informational hearing at the Connecticut state capitol. Efforts of Swiss Bank official John McCormick to improve the deal they made with the Weicker administration in October 1994; Terms of the original plan; Financial Committee's vote to revise the first...
- Swiss Bank breaks ground on Stamford's `second renaissance'. Fleischer, Jo // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the groundbreaking for the construction of Swiss Bank's corporate headquarters in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Properties on the bank's site to be demolished; Comments of Mayor Stanley Esposito; Tax rollbacks granted by Bridgeport to Swiss Bank.
- Swiss Bank steps up marketing in Conn. Fraser, Katharine; Hensley, Scott // American Banker;9/12/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 175, p11
Reports on Swiss Bank Corp.'s stepping up of its private-bank marketing efforts in Connecticut with introductory receptions for prospective clients.
- Housing market welcomes Swiss Bank. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/10/97, Vol. 36 Issue 45, p4
Discusses the `trial commute' program of Swiss Bank for its employees. Other programs for the employees; Housing units cost in Stamford, Connecticut; Price range of one-bedroom condominium units on Strawberry Hill in Stamford.
- Swiss Bank leases 40,000 square feet in Stamford Towers. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;05/04/98, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p1
Focuses on Swiss Bank Corp.'s plan to relocate some of its employees from New York City to Stamford Towers in Stamford, Connecticut. Effectivity of the company's lease at Stamford Towers; Reason why Swiss Bank had planned to relocate its employees; Number of employees working at the company.