Massachusetts authority to issue debt for merged hallmark health system
- Massachusetts Health System Has $117M Refunding on Deck. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31346, p1
Reports Caritas Christi Healthcare System to refund the debt of a member in Massachusetts. Bonds to be issued by the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Sale proceeds to be used for capital projects of various members; Amount of the revenue bond sale.
- Massachusetts Details Upcoming School Sale at New York Analysts Meeting. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p37
Reports on the plan of the state of Massachusetts to begin selling general obligation bonds to fund the Massachusetts School Building Authority. Sale of revenue bonds; Proposal to replace the system under which municipalities issue debt; Benefit of the new authority.
- Capital financing program launched. // AHA News;06/30/97, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p6
Reports on the launching of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority's program for issuing bonds to support the capital needs of Massachusetts' integrated delivery systems.
- MassHEFA readies $272 million for Partners HealthCare. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p38
Reports that the Massachusetts Health & Educational Facilities Authority is preparing to sell $272 million of revenue bonds on behalf of Partners HealthCare System Inc. Advancement of refund outstanding debt; Integration of strategies and network initiatives.
- 2013 Most Wired. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Jul2013, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p30
The article presents a list of the U.S. hospitals and health care organizations with the highest use of information technology as of 2013, including Abington Health of Pennsylvania, Hallmark Health System of Melrose, Massachusetts, and Syosset Hospital of New York.
- Massachusetts School Agency's $2B Deal Going to Retail. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the launch of Massachusetts School Building Authority's retail order period of sales tax-bucked debt. Finalization of the deal's structure; Serial bonds with final maturity and term bonds included in the deal; Role of the authority to remedy a wayward school funding system and is...
- Mass. Plan Has Investors Wondering. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33092, p1
The article reports that investors who own billions of dollars of debt issued by the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority are waiting to see how they would fare if the agencies are merged to reduce costs. It says that the state's governor, Deval...
- Mass. HEFA issuing $196 million in bonds to consolidate Partners Healthcare debt. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/10/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30227, p2
Reports on Partners HealthCare System Inc.'s scheduled launching of an advanced refunding revenue bonds in Massachusetts, on September 10, 1997. Deal of the company with the Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority on the bond issue.
- MassHEFA to Sell $620 Million on Behalf of Partners HealthCare. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32643, p36
The article reports on the plan of Massachusetts Health and Education Facilities Authority to sell $620 million of publicly offered revenue debt on behalf of Partners HealthCare System. According to director Debra Sloan, the fixed-rate issue will range from $220 million to $320 million,...