New York provides varied game for adventurous fund managers
- OppenheimerFunds Names Fielding, Loughran Managers for New Funds. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/19/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32426, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Ron Fielding and Dan Loughran as lead portfolio managers of Oppenheimer Funds Inc. for its two new single-state municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. The new funds are part of a larger expansion of the company's single-state fund offerings....
- Oppenheimer sets up new wholesale regions. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;7/21/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 137, p14
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds Incorporated will create two wholesaler territories to sell its mutual funds through banks. Selection and appointment of John Donovan for the New England region; Information on the New England region; Takeover of the New York metro area by Michael Raso, the...
- Oppenheimer woos bank brokerage sales chiefs. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;3/17/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 51, p15
Reports on OppenheimerFunds Inc.'s weekend gathering for sales managers at bank brokerages. PNC Bank Corp., Citicorp, Great Western Financial Corp., and Bank of Boston as some of the financial institutions which sent representatives; Seminars on several topics; Discussion of the company's money...
- Oppie Web Winner. Welsh, James // On Wall Street;Feb2000, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Oppenheimer Funds has one of the best Web sites for financial professionals, according to Kasina LLC. Kasina's review of mutual fund Web site; How Oppenheimer Funds was regarded; Background information on the business of Kasina.
- Oppenheimer N.Y. Bond funds are hits with bank customers. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;5/29/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 101, p12
Reports on the benefits of OppenheimersFunds acquisition of the Rochester Family of Funds is having on the sales of the company's New York State municipal bond funds through banks. Identification of the profits that the funds produced in 1997; Comments from Geoffrey H. Bobroff, a consultant in...
- Oppenheimer Chooses With Care. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;5/14/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p1
Reveals that the investment focus at Oppenheimer Funds is on total returns rather than on capital gains.
- Top ranking may give Oppenheimer visibility. Kulkosky, Edward // American Banker;05/14/98, Vol. 163 Issue 91, p3A
Presents information pertaining to international investing, with emphasis on the performance rating of OppenheimerFunds company by Morningstar fund evaluation service company. Comments from William Wilby, senior vice president and director of international investing; Comparison of global fund...
- Oppenheimer chief resigns, plans talk show. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;10/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 195, p10
Reports on the retirement of Jon Fossel from Oppenheimer Funds Inc. Plans for a business talk show; Devotion of time to politics and public service; Career background.
- Miller Vets Trek to Oppenheimer Funds. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;3/25/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p1
Reports on the move of Angelo Manioudakis, Benjamin Gord and Charles Moon to leave Miller, Anderson & Sherrerd company and join the investment-grade bond team of OppenheimerFunds company.
- Subadvisory relationships now covering distribution channels. Kovaleski, Dave // Pensions & Investments;11/27/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p80
Reports on the relationship of money managers and subadvisers in the United States. Linking up for distribution as well as asset management; Portfolios launched by Oppenheimer Funds Inc.