New hire to join W.H. Mell Associates
- W.H. Mell Associates Inc. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/15/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30662, p7
Reports on the plan of W.H. Mell Associates to establish a retail securities arm.
- N.J.'s W.H. Mell Hires Sievering. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30855, p30
Reports on the addition of Philip Sievering to the trading team of W.H. Mell Associates Inc.
- W.H. Mell Associates sets sights on conquering the retail market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30784, p1
Reports on the plan of W.H. Mell Associates Inc. to expand its municipal securities business in the United States. Shift into the retail market; Deals sold through the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- W.H. Mell Adds Greenwich Researcher. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/22/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30918, p7
Reports that W.H. Mell Associates Inc. has hired Larry Newman as a senior vice president of research. Career background; Job responsibilities; Company's expansion in the municipal market; Approval received by the company from the National Association of Securities Dealers to launch its first...
- Hot issue: IoF Academy. // Third Sector;11/2/2010, Issue 637, p31
The article reports on the launch of the Institute of Fundraising Academy in November 2010 as Amanda McLean took over as chief executive of the institute.
- THE WEEK IN CHARITIES. // PRWeek (London);10/1/2010, p8
This section offers news briefs on charities as of October 2010 including the appointment of Amanda McLean as chief executive officer (CEO) at the Institute of Fundraising in Great Britain, the selection of the agency 3 Monkeys to take charge of a pro-bono initiative for the International...
- Coventry Building Society and the Royal British Legion. Cook, Ben // Third Sector;5/17/2011, Issue 660, Special section p21
The article features the partnership between the Royal British Legion and the Coventry Building Society in Great Britain, which won the affinity marketing category of the 2011 Business Charity Awards. It explains that the Royal British Legion receives a donation equivalent to the percentage of...
- Poll. // Third Sector;3/29/2011, Issue 654, p7
The article presents the results of a poll on the percentage of people who were surprised or not surprised about the resignation of Amanda McLean from the Institute of Fundraising.
- Kilt by association: is the clan McLean taking over? Little, Mathew // Third Sector;9/28/2010, Issue 632, p35
The article comments on several issues affecting the third sector in Great Britain, including the appointment of Amanda McLean as chief executive officer of the Institute of Fundraising, the effect of the government's aim to reduce risk aversion on the National Trust, and fundraising event held...