Negotiated bond offerings
- Georgia Touts Triple-A, $314M GO Sale, Draws Strong Retail Interest. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;5/5/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33108, p5
The article reports on the strong retail interest drawn on the debt sale of triple-A 314.5 million dollars general obligation (GO) bonds in Georgia.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p15
Lists the results of various negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States as of August 28, 1997. Includes the purchase of the $4.4 million bids of California Economic Development Financing Authority through negotiation by Piper Jaffray Inc.; Purchase of the $120,000 bids of Delavan...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p18
Presents the results of various competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States as of August 28, 1997. Includes Piper Jaffray Inc.'s winning of the six million dollars bids of Buena Vista County, Iowa; Morgan Keegan & Co.'s winning of the $3.675 million bids of Pike County, Kentucky.
- Individual investment in municipals shows biggest decline since 1986. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;12/17/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30294, p1
Report that household ownership of municipal bonds slipped under $400 billion for the first time since 1986, according to a 1997 preliminary data released by the Federal Reserve Board. Significance of the decrease; Information on the bond holdings of mutual and money market funds; Comments from...
- Competitive bond offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30301, p8
Provides information on competitive municipal bond offerings in the United States as of December 30, 1997. Maturity; Financial adviser; Description of the bonds; Rating.
- Oakland Comes to Market in Effort To Restructure Pension Bond Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31235, p5
Reports the decision of Oakland municipality in California to sell taxable pension obligation bonds. Purpose for selling the bonds; Negotiator for the transaction; Adviser for the deal.
- N.Y. MTA Leads Manageable Calendar With $7.4B on Tap. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;10/15/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33796, p3
The article focuses on the developments of the municipal bond market of the U.S. in the second week of the October 2012.
- Tax-free tribulations. Reingold, Jennifer // FW;1/4/94, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p51
Presents information about municipal bonds. Misconceptions; Background information; Guide for the individual investor in 1994; Advantages and disadvantages; Common impression; Issues; Mutual funds; Unit investment trusts. INSET: Muni misconceptions..
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Sets QSCB Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33285, p9
The article reports on the plan of New York City to begin selling its first qualified school construction bonds in May 2010.