Dain Bosworth appoints Grose
- Dain Bosworth, Rauscher Pierce teaming up to form top-10 firm. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p34
Reports on the merger between Dain Bosworth Inc. and Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc. to become Dain Rauscher Inc., creating the 10th largest full-service securities firm in the United States. Announcement of the merger by Interra Financial, the parent company of both firms; Effective date of,...
- Dain Rauscher merger complete. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/06/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30304, p31
Focuses on the consolidation of Dain Bosworth Inc. and Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc.
- Dain Bosworth makes another Chicago run. Crown, Judith // Crain's Chicago Business;5/29/95, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p58
Reports on Minneapolis, Minn.-based Dain Bosworth Inc.'s acquisition of the Clayton Brown & Associates in Chicago, Illinois. Revenues in 1994; Strategies for breaking into the market in Chicago; Recruitment of brokers from competitors.
- Interra melds 2 brokerages into larger regional firm. Wirth, Gregg // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/97, Vol. 63 Issue 42, p15
Reports on Interra Financial's plan to combine its two broker-dealers subsidiaries Dain Bosworth Inc. Rauscher Pierce Refsnes Inc. Official name for the combined firm; Benefits of the consolidation for Interra; Factors that motivated Interra to initiate the merger.
- Rauscher Pierce merges with Dain Bosworth. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/27/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p6
Announces that the Puerto Rican firms Rauscher Pierce Refnes and Dain Bosworth have merged creating a firm with the second largest number of municipal underwriting transactions in the United States. Background information on both firms; Insight into their operations; How the entity will...
- Life Stories. Olsen, Pat // On Wall Street;Jul2012, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p48
The article features Mary Zimmer, head of International Wealth-USA and correspondent and advisor services for RBC Wealth Management-U.S. She grew up in a St. Paul, Minnesota suburb and studied accounting at the University of St. Thomas. She took the certified public accountant (CPA) exam and...
- Ben Crabtree and Jay Tejera. Kaplan, Dan // American Banker;12/5/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 232, p26
Profiles American Banker's 1994 small regionals top analysts Ben Crabtree and Jay Tejera of Dain Bosworth Incorporated. Views on the evolution of small banks into giant institutions.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p8
Reports the appointment and selection of executives in the U.S. Promotion of Peter Armenio to the presidency of Dain Rauscher, brokerage subsidiary of RBC Financial Group; Replacement of Charley Grose to the position of Armenio prior to the presidency; Job responsibility of Mark Beeson at Bank One.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // On Wall Street;Mar2001, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the promotion of several executives in the financial services industry in the United States as of March 2001. Appointment of Clifford Mallery as manager of Bear Stearns' office in San Francisco, California; Promotion of Charley Grose as director of private client branches at Dain...