Prep schools can borrow too: S&P adds a AAA to an emerging sector
- News In Brief: Lafayette, Calif., GOs Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p2
Reports that rating agency Standard and Poor's Corp. has raised Lafayette, California's general obligation debt rating from AA-minus to AA. Benefits of rating upgrade for the city.
- RATING the NATION. // International Power Generation;Mar2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p23
Presents a chart on sovereign rating that reflects opinion on a country's debt payment capacity by Standard and Poor's. Role of sovereign rating in determining Financial security of countries targeted for investment; Key factor in the analysis of sovereign ratings; Information on capacity of...
- Clark Co., Nev. Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p2
Reports on the increase of underlying rating by Standard and Poor Corp. on Clark County and Nevada's outstanding debts based on its financial policies.
- Standard & Poor's Taxes the Issue. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;09/11/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p3
Presents a report by Standard & Poor's Rating's Group concerning debt service coverage ratio (DSCR). Basic function of a DSCR; Statement issued by Peter Rigby, an analyst at Standard and Poor's.
- City rating affirmed. // Crain's New York Business;7/5/93, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p39
Reports on Standard and Poor's Corp.'s (S&P) A-minus rating on New York City's general obligation debt. Negative outlook for bonding; Criticism on the city's reliance on non-recurring revenues to mantain budget balance; Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s affirmed Baa1 rating; Boost to Mayor David...
- Hutchinson, Kan., GOs Raised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;05/05/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30885, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating for the general obligation debt in Hutchison, Kansas.
- Hospital Stabilized. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p35
Presents information on a $200 million debt issued for the New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, North Carolina. Assessment of the outlook revision of the debt by the rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp.; Overview of the financial condition of the center; Information on revenue...
- News In Brief: Fauquier Hospital, Va., Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the lowering of the Fauquier County Industrial Development Authority, Virginia's outstanding debt, issued for Fauqier Hospital according to the U.S. rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. as of February 5, 2002. Rating assigned to the authority's hospital revenue bonds; Facts revealed...
- Brazil: Two Steps To Investment Grade. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/6/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p14
Provides information on credit rating and debt of Brazil. Sovereign credit rating given by Standard & Poor's to Brazil; Outlook for Brazilian debt.