Negotiated note offerings
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;09/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30228, p32
Presents charts and graphs reflecting municipal finance statistics in the United States as of September 11, 1997. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; One-year note index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31903, p36
Provides information on market statistics related to bond buyers in the United States. Market indicators; Securities Prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Visible supply declines; Municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33515, p21
Statistics are presented on the amount of daily municipal bonds, tax-exempt yields, and general obligation yields in 2011.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p32
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 5, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond Buyer Indexes; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; State and local government series rates.
- A Decade of Municipal Note Finance. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p39
Presents financial statistics related to municipal note finance in the U.S. between years 1994 and 2003. Total amount of municipal note finance each year; Number of municipal notes issued every year; Amount of tax-exempt municipal notes issued during the year 2001.
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p48A
Introduces the top 25 municipal mutual funds in New York rated by 12-month return for November 1, 1996, to October 31, 1997 according to CDA/Wiesenberger.
- A kinder, gentler Municipal Affairs. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/9/95, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p43
Announces that New Alberta Municipal Affairs Minister Tom Thurber said in the first week of January 1995 that the province's cities and towns will get a reprieve from the budget ax which slashed the department in half.
- No more Mr. Nice Guy. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/18/95, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
Informs that Alberta has warned 32 debt-laden communities that the province will not bail them out. The warning by Municipal Affairs Minister Tom Thurber to an Edmonton conference of the Alberta Urban Municipalities Association (AUMA); Options facing municipalities that cannot meet their...
- Gross new bond issues and retirements: Municipalities. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS62
Presents statistics on the performance municipal bonds and retirement issues in Canada.