Market could see big issue from new Texas authority
- 5 Texas shops are cleaning up their final acts for DOT. Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Southeast Edition;03/23/98, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p5
Presents information on the review for the Texas Department of Transportation's anti-litter account which is now own to five shops. Identification of the agencies still in the review; Information on the dollar value of the account.
- FYI: Post Ike important information. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);9/25/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p6
The article offers information on the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Web site and Web links to flood damaged vehicle information.
- Misinformation, Exaggeration, and Lies Bring Out The Truth Squad. Hall, Terri // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/5/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p11
The article reflects on the discrepancies in the services of the Texas Department of Transportation.
- Next Hearing For Lawsuit To STOP TxDOT's Illegal Lobbying! Hall, Terri // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/17/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p14
The article reports that the Texans Uniting for Reform and Freedom (TURF) will argue against the Texas Department of Transportation (DOT) in a lawsuit seeking an injunction against state DOT officials' illegal lobbying.
- Childress TxDOT wins bridge safety award. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);11/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p10
The article announces that the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) Childress District has received an award for having a 100 percent compliance record on their bridge inspection.
- Texans can vote on new LP. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/7/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p2
The article reports on the online voting of the Texan community for a new general-issue license plate designed by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) for 2009.
- TxDot launches new website. // Ellis County Press;10/11/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
The article reports on the newly redesigned website www.txtdot.gov of the Texas Department of Transportation.
- Check Road Conditions. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/10/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p8
The article presents a notice issued by the Texas Department of Transportation for checking road conditions before a road trip and Texan are requested to call the number 800-452-9292 for queries and road conditions.
- NETC leaders to lobby TxDOT over 114 project. Roth, Steve // Business Press;6/14/96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p6
Reports that Northeast Tarrant County leaders will be lobbying the Texas Department of Transportation for completion of Texas Highway 114 through Southlake and Keller in the county. Impact of the project's delay on the economic growth of the area; Coalitions' offer to split some of the costs...