Texas education agency pays routine visit to Dallas' beleaguered school district
- GISD scores higher than state average in most areas. RUSHIN, CHERRY // Graham Leader;1/13/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that according to Academic Excellence Indicator System report of Texas Education Agency on district performance for the 2011- 2012 school year, Independent School District of Graham, Young County, Texas has scored higher.
- Texas buying cooperative adds 10 school districts. // FoodService Director;01/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p10
Reports that the purchasing cooperative initiative of the Texas Education Agency continued to expand by adding ten additional school districts. Comments from Sandy Sadler, director of child programs for the agency; Reason districts in the Rio Grande Valley are merging their menus; Number of...
- For Sale: Bonds, Racetrack. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31438, p1
Reports the bond sale of Bandera Independent School Districts in Dallas, Texas. Decline of tax rate of the district; Use of bond for the construction project of the school; Details on debt service assistance money from the Texas Education Agency.
- WISD earns "recognized" rating by TEA. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);8/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the announcement of Texas Education Agency (TEA) that 239 school districts and 2,624 schools have received the state's highest accountability rating of Exemplary, while 597 district and 3, 153 schools including the Whitney Independent School District (WISD) have received...
- Going for the gold: BISD earns 14 gold performance acknowledgements from TEA. DURHAM, ROB // Breckenridge American;11/15/2008, p1
This article reports that the Breckenridge Independent School District has received several performance acknowledgments from the Texas Education Agency for the 2008 school year.
- EBISD meets TEA's new standard. MAGEE, KEITH // East Bernard Express (TX);8/15/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p1
The article reports that the East Bernard Independent School District (ISD) in Texas has received the "met standard" rating from the Texas Education Agency (TEA) in 2013.
- BCISD applies for waiver for weather day. McBurnett, Keith // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/12/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 7, p6A
The author discusses the issues concerning the waiver for cold weather conditions applied by the Burnet Consolidated Independent School District (BCISD) with the Texas Education Agency.
- Texas lists possible school grant recipients. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30317, p5
Focuses on the Texas Education Agency's release of a list of school districts that could share state money to cover debt service on future bond issues. Total worth of funds to be shared by the school districts; Features of the instructional facilities allotments program by the agency;...
- Texas Education Officials Name Recipients of School Debt Service Aid. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/8/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31445, p3
Reports the release of a list for the recipients of school debt service aid by the Texas Education Agency. Amount of the debt aid; Legislation of the school debt service aid; Application for a share of instructional facilities allotments by the school districts.