Market participants expecting 1998 to look pretty familiar
- Municipals Static to 1/8ï¿½ï¿½ Lower; $269 Million of N.Y. TBTAs Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the economic forecasting for the prices of municipal bonds in New York. Disclosure of revenue bonds of New York Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority; Decline on the Treasury bonds; Expansion on the services sector of the economy.
- Muni bond insurers optimistic for 1995. Schachner, Michael // Business Insurance;3/13/95, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the forecast of municipal bond insurers for profits in 1995. Estimates on the amount of issuance; Impact of Contract with America on mandated programs; Prediction on the number of insured bonds. INSET: Do rate wars hurt antifraud efforts?, by Joanne Wojcik..
- New Deals May Shrink To $905M. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;12/19/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33634, p1
The article reports on the forecasts that the potential new-issue volume of municipal bonds will peak at just 905.2 millions dollars in the U.S.
- When munis are due, what's next? Benporat, Joseph // Business Press;7/14/95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p14
Reports on municipal investors and the challenging period they are facing. Factors coming into play within municipal market; History's heaviest bond call/maturity; Sharp decline in interest rates; Dramatic decline in municipal new-issue supply; Concerns over tax reform; Credit crisis in Orange...
- Massachusetts Building Deal Leads $8.3B Calendar. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p3
The article offers information on the forecasting related to the performance of the municipal bond market of the U.S. for the upcoming week, which is expected to make business worth 8.3 billion dollars.
- Grab closed-end muni bond funds for total returns of up to 15%. Misra, Prashanta // Money;Forecast 1995, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p21
Forecasts the recovery of closed-end municipal bond funds for 1995. Investors' average losses in the 1994 municipal bond market rout; Buying opportunity; Trading of muni funds below their net asset values; Discounts on closed-end funds.
- Analysts See Rally Continuing Into Summer. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/16/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33517, p2
The article reports on the prediction of financial analysts that the municipal bond rally will continue into the summer of 2011 in the U.S.
- California Leads Again With $1.3B GO Refunding. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33693, p3
The article reports that heavier issuance is anticipated to meet a municipal market in New York will be loaded with cash with the expectation of 7.68 billion dollars in volume in the week of April 9, 2012.
- Municipal volume: A boisterous first half, but how long will the good times roll? // Bond Buyer;08/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30453, p23
Focuses on the good status of municipal bond trading in the United States during the first quarter of 1998. Percentage gain in long-term bonds; Doubling of transportation bond volume; Average gross underwriting spread.