No change for charities
- Can executive salary increases be controlled? Littlefield, David // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the salaries of top executives in different companies in the United States and Great Britain. How are salary increases controlled; United States attempts on implementing corporate governance standards; Comparison of United States executive earnings and Great Britain executives.
- Salary levels in Eastern Europe increase rapidly. Keen, Suzanne // People Management;05/18/95, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p13
Reports that managerial salaries in Central and Eastern Europe are catching up fast with Britain's pay according to Jasbir Singh of the Corporate Resources Group (CRG). Forecast for top managers' salaries in Poland and Hungary; Effect of fierce competition among local people; Attack on...
- Home loan bank chiefs pulled down $300,000 on average last year. Fox, Justin // American Banker;8/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 162, p2
Reports on the salaries and bonuses of Federal Home Loan Bank presidents in the United States in 1994. Data from the Federal Housing Finance Board; Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco's Dean M. Schultz as highest-salaried president; Average base salary for 1995.
- Under-35 big-earners. // Black Enterprise;Aug84, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p35
No abstract available.
- CEO pay. Blair, Margaret M. // Brookings Review;Winter94, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p22
Evaluates issues surrounding executive compensation in the corporate world. Size of compensation as key issue; Government sanctions on companies that pay their executives more than $1 million a year; Comparative annual compensations; Determination of how corporate executives should be paid;...
- Area's highest-paid executives. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/27/93, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p16
Presents a list of executives in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by annual cash compensation. Percent change; Number of shares held; Percentage of total company shares held; Net income in 1992; Net income percentage change from 1991; Contact information.
- Top-paid non-CEOs. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/27/96, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p25
Presents the top-paid non-chief executive officers in Chicago, Illinois as ranked by 1995 compensation. Biggest pay increases; Largest dollar amounts of options exercised; Top performers in terms of revenues; Comparison with 1994 figures.
- Highest-paid non-CEOs. // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p77
Presents a list of highest paid non-chief executive officers (CEO) of public companies in Chicago, Illinois, with annual revenues of more than two million dollar and stock price above one million dollar as of December 31, 2001. Criteria for ranking non-CEO; Average compensation of top 25...
- Executive compensation and RRA '93. Villasana, George A. // CPA Journal;Feb95, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the law on executive compensation. Disparity in the payment of executives and ordinary workers; Definition of a publicly held corporation and a covered employee; Types of compensation; Ways corporations can limit the effects of IRC Sec. 162(m).