IPD goes global with international web site
- Future secure as web site reaches maturity. Wright, Tim // People Management;11/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 23, p59
Focuses on the web site of the Institute for Personnel and Development (IPD). Popular areas of the web site; Services offered by the web site; Expansion plans for the site.
- A host of online benefits. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p67
Reports on a survey conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which showed the growing demand for the use of Web sites in Great Britain as of June 2002. Number of registered users; Development made by the institute on online services; Benefits from the web-based services.
- Online and on brand. // People Management;3/25/2010, p40
The article reviews the online interactive human resources tool "Your employer brand," available at the Chartered Insttute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) website.
- How to use RecruitSource. Welch, Jilly // People Management;10/26/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p66
Evaluates RecruitSource, a recruitment Web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development that incorporates state-of-the-art functionality. Features of the site; How it works; Advantages.
- Community service. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;6/13/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p68
Features a Web site for students developed by Andrew Morton, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development course director at Bromley College of Business School in Great Britain. Services offered by the Web site; Purpose for the development of the site.
- High profile. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p43
The article discusses the usefulness of creating an online profile on the web site of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The web site helps its members update their personal profile and share their professional expertise. It encourages members to create their own online...
- Institute News. // People Management;01/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p53
Presents news briefs about the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) in Great Britain as of January 2000. Information on the IPD Web site; Information on the IPD book `Guide on International Reward and Recognition, by Stephen Perkins and Chris Hendry'; Scheduled conference about working...
- EX-OFFENDERS SURVEY. // People Management;12/28/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p51
The article reports that the Charted Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) is carrying out an online survey to find out about employers' experiences and concerns about employing ex-offenders. A confidential survey questionnaire will remain live on the CIPD website until January 31, 2007....
- Institute news. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p51
Provides various information on Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD). Number of IPD members suitable for industrial tribunals; 1995 Human Resource Development Week; Training and development titles at HRD Week.