The talk of the town
- Eastern Union Funding Arranges $30M in Financing in Brooklyn. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;1/7/2013, p3
The article reports that Easter Union Funding has set about 30 million U.S. dollars in financing for commercial real estate properties in Brooklyn, New York City.
- Borrowers win big in today's lending frenzy. Frantz, James B. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct97, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p52
Talks about the commercial real estate debt financing in the United States fueled by the capital markets. Conduits as the dominate source of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) issuance; Growth of the CMBS market; Downside of new lenders; Intention of some insurance firms to stay in...
- Manhattan Com. Property Sales Spike. // American Banker;7/13/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 107, p9
The article reports that a survey conducted by the real estate broker Cushman & Wakefield Inc. found that sales of commercial real estate in Manhattan, New York City doubled in the first half of 2011 compared to 2010.
- FROM IMPERIAL STABLES TO AN ART COMPLEX. ÇINGA SU // Etc.;dec2006-fev2007, Issue 76, p75
The article presents information on the Imperial Stables, now known as MuseumsQuartier, in Vienna, Austria, an art complex that is one of the largest cultural venues in the world. MuseumsQuartier houses several art museums, including the Leopold Museum and the Museum of Modern Art Ludwig...
- Jacksonville A-Z. Sadler, Anna; Fatemi, Mandy; Totten, Erica // Jacksonville Magazine;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p90
The article offers information on some worth seeing places in Jacksonville, Florida. One can visit the Cummer Museum of Art & Garden. Uptown Market serves breakfast and lunch to businesspeople and hungry people. The article also offers information on Veteran's Memorial Arena that opened in 2003...
- The future shape of financing. Aichele, Richard O. // Business News New Jersey;10/4/95, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p42
Predicts the financing trends of the commercial real estate industry in the 21st century. Factors affecting financing of projects; List of project favored by lending institutions; Consideration of location; Return to traditional lending approaches.
- EDITOR' S NOTE. Turbide, Johanne // International Journal of Arts Management;Fall2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including the influence of exhibition space on the attention of museum visitors, marketing positioning in the museum milieu and the funding and management of two Swedish orchestras.
- Moderna Museet MalmÃ¶. C. Bf. // Art Newspaper;Dec2009, Vol. 18 Issue 208, p18
The article announces the opening of the MalmÃ¶ wing of the Modena Museet in Stockholm, Sweden. The venue was constructed at the former premises of the Rooseum exhibition hall and has an area of 945 square meters. Museet director Magnus Jenner said that the venue will show works from the...
- eon architects. Kellogg, Craig // Interior Design;Jan2015, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p126
The article features the Hekla Center museum and exhibition building located in Hekla, Iceland, which has received the 2015 Best of Year award in the gallery/museum category.