Reebok steps up a gear
- Stay in, work out. Shafran, Jay // Women's Sports & Fitness;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p57
Presents home-exercise equipment for women. Tips on purchasing equipment; Equipment include Tectrix Personal Climber; Trotter Counterbalanced Smith Machine; NordicTrack StrengthAerobics Skier.
- Going nowhere fast. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p34
Reports on home exercise machines popular in the United States.
- Working out at home: How to pick an exercise machine. // Consumer Reports on Health;Feb95, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p16
Present suggestions in selecting exercise machines for home workouts. Advantages of various exercise machines; Disadvantages; Costs. INSET: Home gyms: The muscle machines..
- Stretch that body. Howard, Beth // Shape;Feb97, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p34
Introduces equipment and supplies related to home gyms. BackSystem3; ProFlex; Contentions on flexibility machines.
- There's no place like home. Krucoff, Carol // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Dec97, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p3
Examines the use of home fitness equipment in the United States. Increase in sales of home fitness equipment; Advice for people who want to buy home exercise equipment; Features, advantages and costs of equipment such as treadmills, abdominal machines, riders or gliders and weight machines.
- How to build your own home gym. // Shape;Oct2000, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p126
Presents home gyms for every fitness level and budget. Investment in a treadmill, step, rubber tubing and dumbbells; Equipment to be added on intermediate and advanced levels.
- Home gyms get fit. Von Hoffman, Nicholas // Architectural Digest;Nov97, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p164
Focuses on the technological innovations for the home gymnasium provided by the Life Fitness Circuit system. Tracking and personalizing capabilities of a central computer; Impersonal honesty of the computer's records; Heart rate monitoring capabilities of the Lifepulse sensor; Safety of the...
- The perfect body...A phone call away? Seligson, Susan V. // Redbook;Jul94, Vol. 183 Issue 3, p70
Evaluates ten of the most popular home exercise devices advertised on television. BodySlide; ShapeMate; ThighMaster Plus; Tummy Trimmer; EZ Krunch; Body-Shaping Stepper; Body-Shaping Home Gym; StairClimber Plus; UltraArm; Powerlines Conditioning System.
- Weighting at home. Shafran, Jay // Women's Sports & Fitness;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p72
Evaluates several home exercise products. Sportime Medicine Balls; Trotter MG2100 Personal Gym; Tuff Stuff TID-4 Multi-purpose Bench; FreeForm; Vectra Dumbbell Rack; Eggsercizer; Books and software, including Kurt Brungardt's `Complete Book of Butt and Legs'; More.