Guys and dolls' fashion
- Emap Fashion on world stage. // Marketing Event;May2000, p10
Focuses on World Apparel Market, a fashion show of Emap, to be held at the Grand Palais in Lille, France on March 2001.
- Emap unveils fashion rejig. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p5
Reports that Menswear London has replaced Emap's Level 2 fashion show. Focus of Menswear London; Fashion show that Emap will host in February.
- United Banner For U.K. Fairs. Cambridge, Caroline // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/24/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 101, p18
Reports on the growth of EMAP Fashion in Great Britain, following its acquisition of the Premier Womenswear and Kids shows in 1999 from Miller Freeman. EMAP's desire to supplement its 40 Degrees and Pure exhibitions; EMAP's decision to combine the exhibitions in London, England.
- Emap needs to set the record straight about radio business. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;09/04/98, Issue 36, p18
Provides information on the British radio station Emap. Details on the operations of the radio station; Information on the various acquisitions of the station's chief executive, Tim Schoonmaker; How Emap plans to use its consumer magazine brands as a source material for radio programing;...
- Emap Elan unveils Red in bid to shake up women's market. // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p4
Reports on the optimism of British media agencies that Emap Elan's magazine titled `Red' will be a success when it launches in January 1998. Focus on upmarket women; Forecast on circulation.
- Emap On Air has officially opened for... // Campaign;11/07/97, Issue 45, p26
Highlights the opening of Emap PLC's On Air station with a month-long promotion of music group Spice Girls.
- Emap prepares spring launch for Magic TV. Beale, Claire // Campaign;11/21/97, Issue 47, p7
Discloses that media giant Emap is expanding its fledgling interests in television with a new cable and satellite music channel called Magic, which is set to launch in the spring of 1998. Format of the new channel; Use of the same interactive digital technology as the Box to enable viewers to...
- Running on empty in fuel crisis. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p82
Reports that Wembley, the host venue for Emap's Independent Living 2000, offered free parking to visitors during the fair in London, England. Features of the exhibition.
- Emap's FHM set to launch in February. Owens, Jennifer // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;09/01/99, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the launch of Emap Petersen Inc. magazine FHM in February 2000. Competitors in the market; Repositioning; Focus on adapting the magazine's core values to the United States market.