Arrive in style to your event
- 4 hours inâ€¦. Mannion, Michelle // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Sep2010 Supplement, p4
An introduction to the 2010 edition of "Business Traveller's" Four-Hour Guide to exploring different cities around the world is presented, including Moscow, Russia, Bangkok, Thailand, and Auckland, New Zealand.
- Travel Information. // United Arab Emirates Country Review;2013, p146
The article offers travel tips and information on the business culture in United Arab Emirates (UAE) for business travelers, and also presents a list of online resources related to entry requirements and visas.
- Real Deal--Not. // Latin Trade (English);Mar2002, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p58
Presents a chart on the cost of business travels in Latin America.
- UK business travel rises steeply. // Business Travel World;Oct2005, p18
Presents the results of a survey on the travel choices of business travellers in Great Britain conducted by Travelodge. Increase in transactions of travel, hotel accommodation and other trip-related bookings in the first six months of 2005; Implications of the growth of business travel for...
- The Road to Happiness. // Subconsciously Speaking;10/14/2011, p1
The author relates the answer of a taxi driver whom he met during one of his business trips, to a question about where in the world he would like to live if money is not a concern.
- Post-Olympic Networking. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/18/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p30
The article reports that the Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce of Michigan is sponsoring a China trip for chamber members from March 24 to April 1, 2008. The trip will mix business with pleasure and will give travelers an opportunity to experience Chinese culture. The itinerary includes...
- ROAD WARRIOR. // Sell!ng;Feb2004, p2
Presents articles on sales trip and business travel. Tips on ensuring vehicle performance for sales trips; Details of a study on the condition of the business travel industry.
- School rule will make late summer less of a bummer. // Business North Carolina;Feb2005, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p60
Provides information on the economic condition of the travel and tourism industry in North Carolina, as of January 2005. Total revenue generated from summer vacation trips; Outlook for growth of business travel; Forecast on the economic growth of the state's tourism industry.
- Quality costs. Low, Betty // Business Travel World;Apr2004, p5
Presents information on articles and topics related to business travel in the April 2004 issue of "Business Travel World" magazine.