Bond focus on Ericsson stand
- Alex Rodrigues. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb98, p19
Presents an interview with Alex Rodrigues, the marketing manager for Ericsson Telecom AB, regarding the high profile of the company's concept phone in the latest James Bond film, `Tomorrow Never Dies.' Promotional and event opportunities offered by Ericsson's link with the film; Bond's global...
- Attention:James Bond wannabes. Sklar, Debbie L. // America's Network;12/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 23, p45
Reports on the sweepstakes created by Ericsson Mobile Telephones to drive sales and excitement around Ericsson's co-promotion in Tomorrow Never Dies, starring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. Mechanics of the sweepstakes.
- Ericsson preaches network reliability key to convergence. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p2
Reports on L.M. Ericsson's vision of network reliability as key to communications convergence.
- Ericsson PRS transfers some employees, lays off others. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p50
Reports that Ericsson Private Radio Systems division of LM Ericsson notified workers in September 1997 that some would be transferred to the company's Wireless division and others would be laid off. Comment by Ralph Brush, director of Business Development and Strategic Programs at the private...
- Ericsson expands U.S. presence, eyes Datacom. Flanagan, Patrick // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p16
Reports on a decision by L.M. Ericsson, a telecommunication equipment manufacturer in Sweden to expand in the United States market. Comments from Anders Igel, head of Area Infocom Systems business at Ericsson; Factors which necessitated the expansion; How Ericsson can increase its presence in...
- Ericsson continues push into IP. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;06/15/98, Vol. 234 Issue 24, p11
Reports on Ericsson's announcement of initiatives to facilitate its transformation from a traditional circuit-switching vendor to a more data-centric company. Relocation of Ericsson's Datacom Networks and IP Services Business unit to Boston, Massachusetts; Launch of new products including edge...
- Ericsson plants roots in Internet world. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;05/18/98, Vol. 234 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on Ericsson's opening of the CyberLab East plant in New York as the result of its collaboration with the New York City Investment Fund. Part of the move on the company's commitment to become a leader in the Internet market; Focus of the facility on developing hardware and software for...
- Ericsson announces H.323 gatekeeper. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;07/20/98, Vol. 235 Issue 3, p8
Reports on Ericsson Telecom AB's evaluation versions of the industry's first carrier-grade Internet protocol (IP) telephone gatekeeper that complies with the H.323 standard. Description of the Ericsson H.323 Gatekeeper System; Testing of the system by Norwegian carrier Telenor Nextel;...
- Ericsson to grow Serbia GSM network. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p32
Reports on a contract awarded to L.M. Ericsson to expand a Global system for Mobile communications network in Serbia, Republic of Yugoslavia. Value of the contract; Terms of the contract.