Water group goes mobile
- SW sewer tour wins award. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Nov2007, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p27
The article announces that the Southern Water Sewer Tour has received the Best Place to Visit trophy during the Brighton and Hove Business Awards ceremony held in Great Britain in 2007.
- Anything Katie can do…. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p28
The article describes a fundraising initiative comprised of a series of challenges based on the television show "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" organized by staff at Southern Water's contact center in Durrington, England.
- Smoke out the floods. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2010, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p2
The article describes the smoke testing method used by Southern Water to identify the causes of flooding in Great Britain.
- Wacky science gets a boost. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Feb2010, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p28
The article reports on the financial assistance provided by Southern Water to the Wacky Science Club of Bishop's Waltham Junior School in Southampton, England.
- Untitled. // Utility Week;10/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p18
The article announces that Southern Water's Victorian Sewer Tour has picked up the top award at the Brighton and Hove Business Awards.
- Partnership announced. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jan2010, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
The article explains the implications of the partnership entered into by Black & Veatch with Southern Water in the latter's AMP5 Professional Services Framework.
- Drives give Peacehaven a chance. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Aug2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p4
The article announces that more than 90 ABB industrial drives will be installed at Southern Water's wastewater treatment works and sludge treatment centre at Peacehaven, England.
- NEWS. // Utility Week;4/1/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p8
This section offers news briefs on the utility sector in Great Britain as of April 2011 including changes to the incentives for offshore transmission operators (Oftos), the plan of Southern Water to ramp up its water meter programme, a report which suggests the conversion of existing uranium and...
- Southern pours money into Peacehaven. // Utility Week;4/22/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15/16, p6
The article reports on the investment made by Southern Water on the development of the Peacehaven treatment works during the first year of its 2010-15 price review period.