BEMEX makes debut at NEC
- RSA Expo in Chicago will be the largest ever. // Railway Age;Jun96, Vol. 197 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the 1996 Railway Technology and Equipment Expo, sponsored by the Railway Supply Association and scheduled on September 15-18, 1996 at the Chicago Hilton & Towers in Illinois. Expected number of attendees; Key speakers.
- On with the show! Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p46
Focuses on the Trade Show Bureau's findings regarding the trade show industry in the United States and Canada in 1994. Statistics on trade shows presented in the `TradeShow Week Data Book' journal; Countervailing trends for trade shows; Business-like approach adopted by most trade shows;...
- Local apparel industry gets plug in El Salvador. Burton, Terri; Darce, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/9/95, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the participation of New Orleans, Louisiana business and trade organizations in the Caribbean Basin Initiative Apparel Sourcing Show in San Salvador, El Salvador. Sponsorship of the participants by the New Orleans Partners for International Commerce (NOPIC); America Central Corp.'s...
- 5-Cities Alliance hosts second annual trade show in Selma. Miyamoto // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/04/99, Issue 322520, p3
Focuses on a trade show staged by a consortium called the Five Cities for Progress in Selma, California. Trade show staged in 1998 by the Sanger Chamber of Commerce; Exhibitors and service providers who participated in the event; Idea for the trade show; Rationale for the trade show; Sites for...
- Trade-Show Giveaways. Love, Thomas // Nation's Business;Oct98, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p11
Presents a survey by the Incomm Research Center, a Chicago, Illinois-based organization which conducts trade-show training for companies, relating to the advantages of trade-show giveaways. Discussion on whether it is worthwhile to have giveaways or premiums at trade-show booths; Findings of a...
- Collision Concepts to explore industry issues. Greenberg, Lisa // Automotive Body Repair News;Mar2000, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the `Collision Concepts' trade show staged by the Society for Collision Repair Specialists in the United States in 2000. Range of activities scheduled for the event; Difference of the `Collision Concepts' exhibition from other trade shows.
- Downtown Alliance launches 'Friday Market on Main' // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;Jul2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p16
Announces the launching of the Friday Market on Main trade fair of Downtown Alliance in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Briefs. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Oct98, p12
Presents news briefs on exhibitions. International Oil & Gas Exhibition in Moscow, Russia; Trade show of Manufacturing Technologies Asia at the Singapore World Trade Center; Number of exhibitors at the MarCom Asia exhibition in Hong Kong; Expected number of visitors at the Ethiopian Women...
- Growth Forecast for Online Trade Shows. Williams, Steven // Association Management;Jul2003, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the fiscal contribution of trade shows to several associations in the U.S. Average trade show registration and booth sales; Percentage of associations that plan to incorporate online trade shows into their business plans; Advantages of online trade shows.
- Thai show set for July. // Plastics News;11/25/1996, Vol. 8 Issue 39, p6
States that in an announcement made at Interplas `96 trade show, Thai Plastic Industry Association said it will hold its first national plastics fair on July 24-27, 1997, in Bangkok. What Suchat Suesujjakul, managing director of Thai-Asia PE Pipe Company and vice president of the Association...