IT show goes for live action
- Execs debate issues at TCA. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p2
Focuses on the debate between network executives on telecommunication issues. Discussion on the merits of product placement; Issues related to cable rearrangement; Argumentation on digitized personal video recorders. INSET: Crain acquires Workforce.
- The great modulation debate? Dick, Brad // Broadcast Engineering;Aug2000, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the debate between the parties of 8VSB and COFDM telecommunication transmission technology. Supporters of the 8VSB.
- Is Web Services Here and Now? // Siliconindia;Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p35
Highlights the debate concerning the development of Web services at the siliconindia Tech Factory West: 'Web Services: Is The Enterprise Ready?' in Palo Alto, California. Provision of built-in interoperability between diverse enterprise system; Struggles of software vendors on tight spending...
- Seventeen lively conference debates. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/23/2015, Vol. 205 Issue 4897, p49
The article offers information on the conference debates at the 2015 Food Matters Live show, which will be held in London, England.
- Clown Show. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;9/15/15, p5
The editor expresses his opposition to watch a debate send by periodical blogger citing he would rather watch a live-stream movie than to watch a clown show.
- What's on and where at Livestock 2014. // Farmers Weekly;6/20/2014 Supplement Livestock Event 2014, p8
The article presents the complete schedule of events for the Livestock 2014 event that will be held on July 2, 2014 which include seminars on progut, spoiled silage, and business debates.
- MEDIA WARS AND PUBLIC DIPLOMACY. Thussu, Daya Kishan // Javnost-The Public;2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
This article examines the dynamics between Western public diplomacy and the mediation of international military conflicts by US-dominated global television news. It looks at aspects of television coverage of wars in the post-Cold War era, in particular the 1999 Kosovo crisis and argues that only...
- THE MAcBRIDE REPORT -- 25 YEARS LATER: AN INTRODUCTION. Osolnik, Bogdan // Javnost-The Public;2005, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
The MacBride Report initiated a wide international debate not only within the professional circles but also amongst the broader public. This debate provoked a major political and ideological confrontation in which the opponents of the Report's orientation endeavoured to disqualify the entire...
- Setting Sun. Kuhl, Craig // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p48
Highlights Western Show, a debate related to broadband communication systems in California. Theme of the event; Participation of executives in the cable industry; Programs and activities.