- Blair's new model business. // Public Finance;07/31/98, p10
Criticizes the strategy modeled by British Prime Minister Tony Blair for business enterprises in Great Britain. Reorganization in the local government; Role of the government in managerial issues; Benefits of the business strategy.
- Tony Blair is one of life's cardinals: stand by for his emergence as our new Lord Protector. Odone, Cristina // New Statesman;04/26/99, Vol. 128 Issue 4433, p28
Looks at the political and social views of Great Britain Prime Minister Tony Blair. Effort of Blair to project his capacity in spiritual leadership; Discussion on his administration.
- Call for a Commitment to Africa. Blair, Tony // Presidents & Prime Ministers;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p16
Presents an excerpt from the speech given by Prime Minister Tony Blair of Great Britain on September 6, 2000 which deals with an encouragement to help develop Africa.
- U.K.'s World-Class Secondary Education. Blair, Tony // Presidents & Prime Ministers;May/Jun2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p7
Presents an excerpt from the remarks given by British Prime Minister Tony Blair at Abraham Moss High School in Manchester, England on March 22, 2002, which deals with secondary education in Great Britain. INSET: Tony Blair.
- Britain's Green Agenda. Blair, Tony // Futurist;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p7
Presents an excerpt from the speech given by Prime Minister Tony Blair of Great Britain on March 6, 2001 which deals with the environmental changes expected to occur around the world.
- A minister for poking his nose in? Richards, Steve // New Statesman;07/17/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4394, p22
Reports on the efforts of Great Britain's Prime Minister Tony Blair to implement policies in welfare reform. Influence Blair has over the changing of policy; Questions whether reformation of the British Cabinet Office would be beneficial to welfare reform; Reference to the establishment of the...
- Just like his pal Silvio. Cohen, Nick // New Statesman;11/18/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4614, p26
Argues that Great Britain Prime Minister Tony Blair is building a one-party state like Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. Proof of Prime Minister Blair's efforts to build a one-party state; Discussion on his friendship with Berlusconi; Political and social views of Prime Minister Blair.
- Public virtue. Jacobs, Keith // Public Finance;05/15/98, p26
Focuses on the various perceptions of `public sector ethos' in Great Britain. How professionals and critics of traditional local government management practices view public sector ethos; How public sector ethos become controversial; Specific priorities recommended by British Prime Minister Tony...
- Better government white paper delayed. Walker, David // Public Finance;05/01/98, p8
Focuses on the delay of the publication of the `Better Government' paper in Great Britain. Rivalry between the Department of Treasury and Prime Minister Tony Blair about the paper; Focus of the paper; Reason for the delay of the publication.