Solutions and ET join as one
- FHG buys directory. // Housewares;Aug2002, Issue 168, p48
Focuses on the acquisition of the Haywood Home Trade Directory by the Faversham House Group. Strategy of the company for leadership in publishing for the housewares market in Great Britain.
- Housewares goes on-line. // Housewares;Feb2001, Issue 156, p56
Reports that Great Britain-based publisher Faversham House Group has launched Internet editions of its 'Housewares Magazine' and 'Houseware Focus' magazines as of February 2001.
- In the workplaceï¿½. // DIY Week;3/9/2012 Annual Review Supplement, p6
The article discusses charity sales wherein business-to-business publishing companies are asked to sell product samples with the proceeds going to charity just like what the Faversham House group did in 2011 where they raised nearly 7,200 pounds all of which was donated to Rainy Day Trust.
- DIGITAL PRINTING: Faversham House Announces Digital Print UK 2013 Details. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;Aug2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p11
The article reports on the release of the details of 2013 Digital Print UK, a new annual digital printing exhibition, by Faversham House.
- 'Water sector must embrace risk'. // Utility Week;9/14/2012, p5
The article reports on Faversham House's Sustainable Water 2012 conference where the water sector was urged to embrace more risk to ensure sustainable long-term outcomes.
- Coming Soon. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2007 Supplement, p13
The article focuses on the plan of the Faversham House Group, publisher of "ACR News," to host various regional exhibitions and seminars in Great Britain. A two-day seminar and exhibition at the Stoop, Memorial Ground, in Twickenham, will take place on February 13-14, 2008. The group will also...
- Seven days in print. // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);9/9/2011, p6
This section offers news briefs on the print industry in Great Britain as of September 9, 2011, including an advice from the British Association for Print and Communication (BAPC) for small companies to speak with consultants on a regular basis, a plan by the Faversham House Group to launch an...
- Martin Albert to leave FHG. // Housewares;Jun2000, Issue 152, p32
Announces Faversham House Group home improvement group publishing director Martin Albert's plan to step down when the company reaches the end of its financial year on May 31, 2000.
- The ACR Shows -- a new series of regional shows for 2008. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;2007, p3
The article reports on a new series of regional exhibitions and seminars that has been announced by the Faversham House Group. From February 13 to 14, 2008, a two-day exhibition and seminar at Harlequin's Rugby club, the Stoop in Twickenham, will take place. The exhibition area will feature a...