Croydon site is `not for shows.'
- CLASS ACTS. // NZ Rugby World;Dec2006/Jan2007, Issue 98, p14
A photograph of Daniel Carter congratulating his team-mate Sitiveni Sivivatu on one of Sivivatu's three tries against Wales at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales, along with highlights of the All Blacks' games is presented.
- Site selection: Corporate perspective and community response. Phillips, Phillip D. // Economic Development Review;Spring91, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p4
Reports that the primary goal of economic development programs is to influence corporate site selection decisions. Influence on decision vital to attracting investment and employment from outside an area; Types of site selection decisions; Control factors in site selection; Cost and non-cost...
- Following orders. Franklin, William J. // Wireless Review;05/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p43
Presents information on site development. Regulatory requirements; Other problems in site development.
- Setting your sites. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Jul97, Vol. 166 Issue 8, p86
Provides information on to optimize site selection. Details on how to access raw materials; Comments from Charlene Powell, community relations manager for Hudson Foods; Information on how electricity, steam and other utilities help to narrow field sites. INSET: Fast track to China..
- Clinton (South) wins votes. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;03/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p3
Reports on the effects of two West Side projects and the benefits to Clinton South, Manhattan. Details on these projects; Proposed benefits of this projects; Reasons for these benefits; Comments from Larry Silverstein, developer. INSET: Clinton South.
- Changes weighed after failures. Post, Nadine M. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;01/12/98, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p12
States that New York City officials are considering measures to enhance public safety in and around buildings in New York City. Measures under consideration; Review of accidents that occurred within the construction industry in December 1997; Comments from Gaston Silva, Commissioner of the...
- Time exposure. McFetridge, Alan // Metro (NZ);Feb98, Issue 200, p58
Photographs several changes of some building sites in Auckland, New Zealand. Includes the Town Hall; Wellesley Street West; Corner of Queen Street and Customs Street; Upper Kitchener Street; Karangahape Road.
- Rugby matches on unused Foster site. // Building Design;7/30/2010, Issue 1927, p3
The article reports on the temporary usage of Bishops Place, a site earmarked for a 500 million pound Foster & Partners development in Shoreditch, London, England, as a golf range and football ground.
- READERS PHOTOS. // Contract Journal;10/21/2009, Vol. 448 Issue 6740, p44
A photograph of a construction scene in Turkey is presented.