Organiser works on new-look Exsl
- Shoe news. // Women's Sports & Fitness;May92, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p15
Lists some innovative ideas found at the Atlanta Supershow, the world's largest sporting goods show. The Saucony Extra Mile Club; New Balance Women's Weeks; Reebok Walking tapes; Nike recycled shoes; Avia Women's Fitness Training; Asics Gel Nite Lyte.
- Women's apparel in spotlight at Atlanta Super Show. Lee, Georgia // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the 1994 Atlanta Super Show at Georgia World Congress Center. Attendance; Reebok's crossover applications into streetwear; Fashion designer Norma Kamali's launching of the activewear line Omo Gym; Adidas' introduction of women's collections; Starter Corp.'s plans for a women's line...
- A super run. Hirsch, G.A. // Runner's World;May92, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
Discusses the Super Show in Atlanta, which included the Prevention/Runner's World 5-K Super Run and Walk. The 85,000 members of the sporting goods industry who annually gather in Atlanta for the Super Show; Winners of the race, Steve Jones and Wanda Panfil; Other runners; Details.
- The Nazi Olympics. // Sports Illustrated;7/29/96, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p28
Describes the exhibit of the "Nazi Olympics, Berlin 1936" at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Five sections of the exhibit; International Olympic committees failure to consider taking the Games out of Germany; U.S. debate whether to boycott the 1936 Olympics; More.
- NORTH CAROLINA Multisport Expo. // Triathlon Life;Winter2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p100
The article offers information on the North Carolina Mutisport Expo that will be held at the Wilson Center in Duke University in Durham on March 10, 2012.
- A sublime athlete hones his skills. Mullins, Justin // New Scientist;04/19/97, Vol. 154 Issue 2078, p48
Features the `Science of Sports' exhibition at the Science Museum in London, England. Sports disciplines shown at the exhibit; World records; Activities offered at the exhibit.
- High days and holidays. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Feb98, p23
Features the highlights of the Daily Telegraph Adventure Travel and Sports Show on January 9-11, 1998 in Great Britain. Program of talks from travel experts; Number of exhibitors; Strong hands-on element; Major sponsors. INSET: Travellers' views..
- The artists of summer. Harry, Lou // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p37A
The article reviews an exhibition of sports art at the National Art Museum of Sport, in IUPUI's University Place Conference Center and Hotel in Indiana.
- Sports & Education Expo. // njbiz;6/30/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p23
Photographs from the first MVP "EXPY" Awards recognizing "Excellence in Preserving Youth Sports" of the South Jersey, New Jersey-based Sports & Education Expo in partnership with Strengthening the Mid-Atlantic Region for Tomorrow (SMART) are presented.