Computer trio to join forces
- Comdex. // Conference Analysis;12/09/96, Vol. 4 Issue 400, p1
Presents an overview of the 1996 Comdex Computer Show sponsored by Softbank Comdex Inc. on November 18-22, 1996 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guest speakers; Issues discussed; Research papers presented; Projections about the computer industry; Conference favorites; Impressive product presentations.
- WHAT'S HOT. // Expo Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p15
The article reports on the entry of E.J. Krause and Associates and Reed Exhibitions into the Indian marketplace. E.J. Krause and Associates entered the Indian marketplace by forming a partnership with Gurgaon, India-based INTER ADS Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. to launch Port & Ship International India...
- Trio of US deals at Expocentric. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p13
Reports on contracts won by digital hall provider Expocentric from EJ Krause, Palm Beach County and the Trade Show News Network in the United States (U.S.). Services that will be provided by Expocentric; Aim of Expocentric in capturing contracts in the U.S.
- Comdex operator plans healthcare conference. Morrissey, John // Modern Healthcare;6/03/96, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p36
Reports on the plans of Softbank Comdex to develop an information technology trade show aimed at the healthcare industry. Softbank Comdex as the operator of the biggest computer convention in the United States; Proposed conference line-up; Target attendance.
- Telecom, computers link up for show. Snyder, Beth // Telephony;6/03/96, Vol. 230 Issue 23, p28
Reports on the announcement by the MultiMedia Telecommunications Association (MMTA) and Softbank Comdex that they would join forces and resources to host trade shows and conferences. Influence of the Telecommunications Reform Act of 1996; Unicom trade show in November 1996; Changes in the...
- Spring CES, Comdex to combine. // Electronic News;3/18/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2108, p8
Reports on the plans of partners Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association (CEMA) and Softbank Comdex Inc. to merge their respective trade shows Consumer Electronics Show and Comdex/Spring on June 2-5, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- World of Concrete Mexico 2004 Announced. // Concrete International;Sep2003, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the plan of provider of conference management services, EJ Krause & Associates Inc. (EJK) and Hanley-Wood Exhibitions to jointly produce World of Concrete Mexico conference at Mexico City, Mexico, during June 16-18, 2004. Activities to be handled by both companies at the conference;...
- Krause to seek US boost for IT. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Focuses on the decision of EJ Krause to launch its information technology show `Technology Week' to be held at Earls Court Olympia in London, England with United States partners. Comments from James Magee, consultant at EJ Krause.
- REC signs deal for Latin America push. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Focuses on the teaming up of Reed Exhibition Companies and EJ Krause and Associates to organize events in Brazil and Argentina. Advantages of the team-up; Executives who will manage the events.