Sony to boost BBC Big Bash
- Game On! Keighley, Geoff; Kim, Wook // Entertainment Weekly;6/3/2005, Issue 823, p32
Looks at new video game systems unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo on May 18-20, 2005 in Los Angeles, California.
- Vidgame console firms pump wares as E3 bows. Bloom, David; Graser, Marc // Daily Variety;5/22/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 59, p17
Reports on the 2002 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California. Demonstrations spent by the big three makers of videogame consoles; Units sold by Sony's PlayStation 2; Plans of industry players for the year.
- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p5
Highlights the design of Sony Playstation's stand at the ECTS exhibition held in Olympia, London in September 1997. Features of the design.
- GameCube and X-Box consoles steal the show at E3 convention. Desjardins, Doug // DSN Retailing Today;6/4/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p8
Deals with the announcements made during the 2001 Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles, California. Launch dates of the video game consoles developed by Nintendo and Microsoft; Prices and description of Nintendo's GameCube and Microsoft's X-Box; Games that will be available for both...
- Platforms abound for software publishers. Gilen, Marilyn A. // Billboard;6/3/95, Vol. 107 Issue 22, p84
Presents an update on development of video games and equipment supporting video games revealed during in 1995 Electronic Entertainment Exposition in Los Angeles, California. Availability of platforms for software publishers; Video games to be released by Disney Interactive; Video games to be...
- Expo explo. Atwood, Brett // Billboard;5/18/96, Vol. 108 Issue 20, p57
Reports on new video game products set to be introduced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo to be held May 16 to 18, 1996 in Los Angeles, California. 3DO Company's sale of the rights to its 64-bit successor to the 3DO Multiplayer to Matsushita; Nintendo's unveiling of its Nintendo 64 set-top...
- Microsoft transforms park for Xbox preview. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Nov2002, p9
Reports that Microsoft has signed up the design agency Pci:Live to turn an amusement park in Spain into a brand experience to preview games for Microsoft's Xbox console. Features of the event; Reason for choosing the Isla Magica amusement park for the event.
- Online Capability Of Game Systems The Focus Of E3. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;05/21/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on the 2001 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) on video gaming in the United States. Online capability of video game systems; Features of the GameCube video game equipment of Nintendo; Shipment of the Xbox gaming console of the Microsoft.
- Youth focus at X-box launch. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p4
Focuses on computer game players in Great Britain who were given the chance to see the Microsoft Xbox games console at the launch of the 'Xbox Xperience' exhibition in 2001. Organizer of the activity; Target audience of the activity; Areas of the Xperience.