Tags: EDUCATION -- Finance
- Oklahoma districts will receive $8.4M for hardware, software for 1998-99. // Electronic Education Report;09/02/98, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p5
Reports that the Oklahoma State Legislature has allocated $8.4 million in one-time funding in the 1998-99 school year for districts to purchase software and hardware. Need for a plan to distribute the money equally; Contact information.
- Massachusetts steps up EdTech efforts with plan to train teachers. // Electronic Education Report;09/02/98, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p7
Reports that the Massachusetts legislature has appropriated $27.5 million for educational technology spending. Federal Government's allocation for the state in 1998-99 school year; Uses of state appropriation funds; Expenditures on educational technology in school districts.
- School-funding troubles reach Arizona and Wyoming. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p34
Focuses on the school-funding problems in Arizona and Wyoming. School districts' use of a combination of property rax and sales tax revenues to fund school construction, renovation and maintenance; Effort of various schools in Arizona and Wyoming to rebuild the school finance system struck down...
- Lawmakers to Grapple With State Role in School Funding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p36
Reports on the possible decision that would be taken by the lawmakers in Idaho, Montana and Wyoming regarding the method of equitable funding of public schools and capital construction projects in 2002. School funding situation the states; Fund position of the three states; Sources of funding...
- South Carolina, Schools in Mind, Goes to Market With Many Needs . DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/17/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31306, p1
Reports on the efforts of officials in South Carolina to raise funds for education by issuing debt. Ratings of the bond issued by the state; Need to issue bonds for education; Reference to competitive sale of school facilities bonds.
- School Funding Suit. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p33
Reports on the court hearing on a case with the potential to alter the state's school finance system in Montana.
- Texas Funds Textbooks, and Electronics. // Educational Marketer;6/ 8/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the state budget worth 812.8 million dollars for textbooks and electronic materials which was approved by the state legislature in Texas.
- Revenues for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools, by State, 1997-1998: Alabama-Missouri. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p249
No abstract available.
- Revenues for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools, by State, 1997-1998: Montana-Wyoming. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p249
No abstract available.