Bond calls & redemptions
- Right of redemption in seized property assigned. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p24
Discusses guidelines for right of redemption of property or security after the United States Internal Revenue Service's confiscation and sale of delinquent's real property for nonpayment of taxes.
- Extraordinary dividends treatment. // Practical Accountant;Sep97, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p24
Reports on the clarification of final regulations (TD 8724) for certain distribution in redemption of stock held by corporate shareholder. What section 1059(e)(1) and regulations applies to.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;12/01/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30282, p22
Presents information on bond calls and redemptions throughout the United States. Value of bonds issue; Scheduled date for the redemption of bonds.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;3/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30360, p28
Provides information on bond calls and redemptions in the United States recent to March 27, 1998. Amount of bond issued; Due date.
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;07/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30689, p22
Presents statistics on various bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of July 23, 1999.
- An Empirical Investigation of the Relationships Between Rebate Redemption Motives: Understanding... Tat, Peter K.; Schwepker Jr., Charles H. // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring98, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p61
Presents information on an investigation being undertaken to determine the relationships between important rebate redemption motives and rebate redemption using responses from adult consumers collected via telephone interviews. Hypotheses; Method; Analysis and results; Discussion and conclusion.
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p24
Lists bond calls and redemptions in different states in the United States as of November 1, 2000. Birmingham Medical Clinic Board-South, First Mortgage Medical Facilities Revenue Bonds in Alabama; New Jersey Economic Development Authority tax exempt variable rate demand/fixed rate revenue...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p32
Presents information on bond calls and redemptions in the United States, as of January 5, 2001.
- Redemption Plans Stir Controversy. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31520, p1
Reports on the confusion created by redemption of 1984 zero coupon bonds in school plans in Pennsylvania. Risk associated with investments in sinking funds; Restructuring of sinking funds; Issuance of guidance on refunded bonds.