Merrill Lynch names Romer as Western co-head
- Merrill Puts CFO in Job with Wide Powers. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;11/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 222, p19
Reports on the appointments in Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. for the post of chief financial officer and executive vice chairman for finance and administration on November 18, 2002. Responsibilities conferred to the chief financial officer; Work experience of the executive vice chairman; Schedule...
- Merrill adds pair of LBO bankers from CSFB, MSDW. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/02/98, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p9
Reports that two senior bankers were hired by Merrill Lynch as managing directors in an effort to drawback more business from the cash-flush leveraged buyout community. Reference to Harry Crosby of Credit Suisse First Boston and Eugene Miao of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter joining the financial...
- Merrill snags high-yield official from Solly SB. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/08/98, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p10
Focuses on the appointment of John Hagerty as a managing director in United States high-yield capital markets by the Merrill Lynch Company. Responsibilites of Hagerty; Comments made by Jack Mann, a managing director who heads high-yield capital markets at Merrill; Background information on Hagerty.
- Merrill fills media/telecom spot. // High Yield Report;09/29/97, Vol. 8 Issue 37, p3
Reports on the appointment of media and telecommunications analyst John Savas as first vice president in its high yield research department of Merrill Lynch. Previous employment; Who he succeeds; Comments from Richard Byrne, managing director and head of high yield securities research at Merrill.
- Merrill Mulls New Hiring Program for Women, Minorities. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Feb2003, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p24
Presents information on the Financial Advisor Success Track, a new hiring program of Merrill Lynch for women and minorities, as of February 2003. Features of the program; Purpose of the program; Background of a class action suit filed against Merrill regarding bias-related actions.
- Humber Returns to Head East Region for Merrill Lynch. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/28/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30858, p4
Reports on the appointment of Jeffrey Humber as head of relationship banking at Merrill Lynch & Co. Career history; Achievements; Job description.
- Merrill Lynch announces new director of corporate responsibility. // New York Amsterdam News;02/05/98, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p10
Announces the appointment of Westina Matthews as the first vice president and senior director of corporate responsibility for Merrill Lynch & Co. Tasks of Matthews in her position; Why Matthews was chosen for the position according to Herbert Allison Jr., president and chief operating officer.
- Merrill Lynch bucks trend, boosts Middle East team. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/6/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p33
Reports on the appointment of Mohammed Metwally and Albert Momdjian as head of Merrill Lynch Middle East and head of equity derivatives respectively and other topics concerning the condition of the market. Bahrain; Earnings of Aluminium Company of Egypt; Shares transacted in Iran; Amman...
- Liff Joins Merrill From Prudential. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;12/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31032, p7
Reports on the hiring of Mark Liff as director at Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.