- TRAVELSCENE 2004 BROCHURES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p5
Presents brochures on how to travel around Europe. Schedule for release of these brochures; Preview of the price ranges for your stay; Other features.
- SAMPLE PACKAGES. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/17/2003, Issue 2590, p40
Features three brochures on the U.S., particularly in New England, from travel agencies. Investment needed for your stay in New England; Preview of travel packages available; Identification of travel agencies that offer these travel packages to New England.
- New brochure highlights PSI associate membership. // OfficePro;Jan1998, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p26
Features a New associate membership brochures at PSI headquarters. Contents of the brochure; Target buyers; Price.
- Dallas for free. // Association Management;Aug97, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p27
Features the `Dallas Fifty Free,' brochure from the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau. What the brochure consists of.
- Literature feature of the month. // Industrial Heating;Mar97, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p54
Presents information on the Laboratory Furnaces brochure, which describes a full line of small scale furnaces, controllers and hot plates. Brochure divided into four sections.
- Educational materials in review: Booklets. Price, Keren; Giesecke, Carol G. // Journal of Nutrition Education;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p363
Reviews the booklet `WHY Magazine: Food Security, Winter, 1996.'
- Manufacturer's information. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;12/22/97, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p96
Presents information on a list of manufacturer brochures. Reference to Forklift Trucks brochure, Truck-mounted concrete pump brochure, and Ergonomics hand tools catalog.
- Pamphlet potpourri. Pierre, E. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Aug90, Vol. 73 Issue 8, p2
Gives information on pamphlets available from industry or governmental agencies. `A Consumer's Guide to Life Insurance'; `How Does Your Child Hear and Talk?'; `Stuttering and Your Child: Questions and Answers'; More.
- First impressions. Kronemyer, Bob // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p56
Provides guidelines on how to come up with a good brochure. Neatness required; Considering the paper stock; Need to communicate in the brochure the same thing that salespeople are communicating; Advantage of adding more pages rather than stuffing more things.