- Loans. // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p13
Reports on the California Integrated Waste Management Board's approval of loans for Evergreen Glass Inc., MBA Polymers Inc. and Vision Recycling.
- Fine. // World Wastes;Mar1998, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p14
Reports that the California Integrated Waste Management Board in Sacramento has imposed a fine against a Carpinteria-area printing service for refusing to disclose the amount of recycled-content paper it had used from 1994 to 1996.
- Used-tire projects get Calif. funding. // Waste News;07/15/96, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the California Integrated Waste Management Board made more than $1 million in grants for used-tire projects. Amount of money which Agoura Hill, Cerritos and Garden Grove, California will receive; Details on other grants.
- Calif. board OKs loans, programs. // Waste News;07/15/96, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p6
Reports that the California Integrated Waste Management Board approved over $1 million in waste-reduction project funds. How the companies plan to used the monies allocated to them; Estimated amount of money the board will spend to clean up an illegal dump on the Mexican border.
- Calif. board puts report on Internet. // Waste News;8/5/96, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the availability of the 1995 annual report of California's Integrated Waste Management Board over the Internet.
- Buy, sell and trade inventory. Griffin, Cynthia E. // Entrepreneur;Oct96, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p214
Reports that the California Integrated Waste Management Board is publishing a catalog for small businesses with excess inventory or obsolete material for sale, trade or donation. Contact information.
- Oil reuse gets lift. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;12/09/96, Vol. 2 Issue 30, p17
Looks at a program implemented by the state Integrated Waste Management Board in an effort to increase use-oil recycling in California. Focus of the program; Use of the funds earned by the school program and the boater program.
- Business loans OK'd. // San Diego Business Journal;7/15/96, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p28
Reports that the California Integrated Waste Management Board has signed an agreement to sell loans to a Minnesota-based reinvestment fund.
- Recycling Web site. // San Diego Business Journal;6/10/96, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p18
Reports on the launching of the California Integrated Waste Management Board's Web site. Site address.