- Delaware SWA Starts Pilot Program to Collect Household Hazardous Waste. // Solid Waste Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p5
The article reports that a pilot program for the collection of household hazardous waste including household cleaners, garden pesticides, and oil-based paint, will be run by the Delaware Solid Waste Authority (Delaware SWA), every Friday from March 4-November 25, 2011, from eight o'clock in the...
- ReCommunity Opens 35th MRF Facility to Serve Entire State of Delaware. // Solid Waste Report;9/6/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p3
The article reports the grand opening of the 35th materials recovery facility (MRF) for ReCommunity that will serve the entire state of Delaware and which has a 20-year agreement to operate it for the Delaware Solid Waste Authority (DSWA).
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.
- New Jersey's Middlesex County May Lose Top Rating. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p4
Reports that Middlesex County, New Jersey is on the verge of losing its top rating as its general fund is facing deficits at the county-run, long-term care facility. Effects of the fund deficit on the health care facilities; Impacts of the rating downgrade on the county's fund reserves.