Yield indexes get a lift as market fluctuates
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Weaken. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;11/6/2014, p33
The article reports on the weaker weekly average maturity yield of Bond Buyer's Municipal Bond Index as of November 6, 2014. Topics covered include the 20-Bond Government Organization (GO) Index yields for 20-year general obligation bonds by eight basis points while the 30-year Treasury bonds...
- Weekly Indexes Rise Dramatically as Credit Crunch Takes Toll. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/19/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32965, p6
The article reports on the dramatic rise of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes as tax-exempts grew continuously weaker amidst the credit crunch. According to Matt Fabian, managing director at the Municipal Market Advisors, tax-exempts could continue to get weaker unless they get a bit more...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/08/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31156, p39
Presents graphical indicators related to the bond market in the United States as of June 2001. Data depicting the US Securities Prices by GoxPX Inc.; Series rates of state and local government bonds; Daily basis spreads of municipal bond index.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;11/05/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30267, p35
Presents the market indicators in the United States. Short-term tax-exempt yields; United States securities prices; Municipal Market Data general obligation yields; Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index and prices; More.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32528, p32
The article presents statistics on various market and economic indicators including U.S. municipal bond index, short-term tax-exempt yields of bonds, U.S. securities prices for Treasury notes and bonds and Treasury bills, municipal market data general obligation yields, municipal bond prices...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.
- L.A. set to issue wastewater bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on Los Angeles, California's plan to issue wastewater system revenue refunding bonds to dealers. Strong demand for new-issue paper; Bond rating by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Services increase Wayne County's bond ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p48
Reports on the upgrading of Wayne County's general obligation bond rating by three Wall Street investor services. Advantages of the upgrading; Beneficiaries of the proceeds from the series of A bonds and B bonds.