Prop. 218 group not planning to fight California leasing
- Jonathan Coupal to head California's Howard Jarvis Taxpayer Association. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30541, p30
Reports on Joel Fox's plan to resign as president of the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association. Jonathan Coupal's appointment to the position; Accomplishments of the association under the leadership of Fox; Coupal's career history and accomplishments.
- A second harvest. White, John G. // Farm Industry News;Feb2000, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on Access Illinois Outdoors, a nonprofit organization that helps Illinois-based farmers who wish to offer their farmland properties as leased hunting grounds to recreational hunters and fishers. Leased hunting as a source of revenue for farmers; Benefits offered by leased hunting for...
- Boom times in the staff leasing industry. Master, Rachel S. // Business Press;1/27/95, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p14
Highlights the growth in the staff leasing industry. Statistics from the Texas Chapter of the National Staff Leasing Association; Comments from the organization's executive director Michael Marks and others.
- PEOs have growth, distribution potential. Picoult, Myron M. // Business Insurance;04/20/98, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p47
Presents information on professional employer organizations (PEOs) involved in employee leasing. Provision of PEOs; Information on the use of the economies of sale by the PEOs; Indication that single-employer relationships are more conventional and the traditional way of employing a work-force;...
- Priority Club launches Cars Anywhere site. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Mar2013, p43
The article reports that IHG Priority Club has unveiled a program called Cars Anywhere that allows members to redeem points on car rentals.
- Affinity searching for new space. SOSIN, KATE // Windy City Times;6/16/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p10
The article reports on the non-renewal of the lease of Affinity Community Services, an organization of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people, at The First Unitarian Church building in Chicago, Illinois.
- ARA TO RETURN TO LAS VEGAS. // Rental Equipment Register;Nov2003, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p23
Announces the schedule for the Rental Show exhibition of the American Rental Association including Las Vegas, Nevada dates in 2005 and 2008.
- A celebration of the very best in European rental. // International Rental News;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the celebration of the European Rental Awards organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and the journal "International Rental News" during the annual convention of the organization in the Netherlands on June 25, 2014.
- Considerations Regarding Sales at "Cochii Vech" and "Mezat.". CHIABURU, Elena // Philobiblon: Transylvanian Journal of Multidisciplinary Research;Jan-Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p143
Selling at Cochii vechi was used for granting some princely incomes on lease, and mezat (auction) for transferring unmoveable goods. The procedure was coordinated by the Princely Council, simultaneous verbal advertisements were made in the locality where the goods put up for sale were to be...