Primary powers uptick in munis; secondary stays in moribund mode
- Moody's will issue unsolicited rating to Jefferson Health. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30606, p36
Focuses on the bond issue of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based Jefferson Health System. Anticipation of unsolicited rating from Moody's Investors Service; Reasons why Jefferson did not ask Moody's to rate its deals; Plan for the proceeds of the sale.
- Philadelphia's Jefferson Health Gets Moody's Upgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p34
Reports on the upgrade in the credit rating of the bonds of Jefferson Health System. Challenges in operating in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania's health care sector; Investment banks involved in Chester County Health & Education Facilities Authority's variable-rate demand bonds; Standby bond purchase...
- Competitive advantage. Hensley, Scott // Modern Healthcare;03/09/98, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p20
Announces the merger of Albert Einstein Healthcare Network and Jefferson Health System. Terms of the merger agreement; Purpose; How the two companies will benefit from the merger. INSET: Albert Einstein Healthcare Network and Jefferson Health System.
- Mckesson to distribute pharmaceuticals for Jefferson... // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Apr97, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p26
Deals with the pharmaceutical distribution services agreement which was signed by McKesson Health Systems with Jefferson Health System. Overview of the Jefferson Health System; Expectation from the contract.
- Jefferson to bid on AHERF hospitals. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;09/07/98, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p4
Focuses on Jefferson Health System's intension to buy Allegheny Health, Research and Education Foundation's (AHERF) hospitals in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Total debt reported by AHERF; Value of the assets; Brief information on Jefferson Health System.
- HealthAmerica extends contract with Jefferson Health System. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/9/2011, p47
The article reports that an agreement between Jefferson Health System (JHS) Inc. and HealthAmerica Corp. regarding a multi-year contract extension for HealthAmerica's employer-provided and individual commercial products. It is stated that members are provided with broad, market-competitive...
- A hospital by any other name doesn't seem so cutting-edge. // Modern Healthcare;4/8/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p36
Presents news briefs on the healthcare industry in the United States as of April 2002. Comparison between the services of hospitals and medical centers; Information on the lobbying expense of the Empire State Association of Adult Homes and Assisted Living Facilities for the year 2001;...
- News at deadline. // Modern Healthcare;01/10/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
Presents news briefs on several health maintenance organizations in the United States as of January 2000. Details on a settlement agreement set by Jefferson Health System on an alleged defrauded Medicare; Acquisition of MMI Cos. by St. Paul Cos.; Employee downsizing initiative of Beth Israel...
- Regional News: NORTHEAST. // Modern Healthcare;2/4/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p20
This section offers news briefs related to medical care in Northeast U.S. Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Philadelphia, and Jefferson Health System in Radnor, Pennsylvania, said they are negotiating the terms of an amicable separation after 10 years. Hospitals in Connecticut have created a...