Denver transit district tax defeated; Texans approve new-
- Time's up for Texas water board's team. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p40
Reports that the Texas Water Development Board is seeking a new underwriting team. List of companies comprising the current underwriting team of the board; Responsibilities to be carried out by the agency's underwriting team; Outstanding amount of bonds currently managed by the resources authority.
- The Texas Water Development Board approves financial aid. // Underground Construction;Nov2012, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved financial assistance loan of 29,382,800 dollars.
- TWDB updates water website. // Texas Agriculture Magazine;5/16/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the release of an updated version of the interactive web site by the Texas Water Development based on the 2012 State Water Plan, as of May 2014.
- El NiÃ±o chances improve for summer, fall. Smith, Ron // Southwest Farm Press Exclusive Insight;6/17/2014, p1
The article discusses drought and weather condition provided by Texas Water Development Board.
- Less water, higher yields. STEIERT, JIM // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Nov2014, Vol. 152 Issue 11, pIE1
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has pledged to continue funding the 200-12 Reduced Irrigation Demonstration Project which focuses on issues related to agricultural irrigation.
- Financial aid approved for a multi-phase drainage project, water system upgrades. // Underground Construction;Jan2015, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p48
The article reports that the Texas Water Development Board (TWDB) has approved financial assistance in form of grant to Hidalgo County, Texas Drainage District Number one for a multi-phase drainage project and to Derby Ing. Utility for upgrading a local water system.
- Tax Hike Opponents Arise. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/2/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33558, p7
The article focuses on the creation of a political action committee group comprising of several residents from Little Rock, Arkansas named as 500 Million Dollars Tax-Too Much aimed at opposing Mayor Mark Stodola's proposal to raise the city's sales tax rate by 1% to fund capital projects.
- Illinois' tax could be N.H.'s gain. Barry, Curtis J. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/20/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p19
The article focuses on the issue regarding sales tax policies in New Hampshire, in which it mentions that Illinois is not alone in passing the legislation as five other states have enacted laws requiring out-of-state retailers to collect sales taxes if they have online affiliates in the state.
- Hidden tax, open chaos. Jenkinson, Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/10/97, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p9
Discusses the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) scheduled to take effect April 1, 1997 in Canada. Bill C-70's legislative status; Reaction from various national retailers; Threats made by Carlton Cards Ltd. and Woolworth Canada Inc. in regards to HST; Views of the Canadian Tax Foundation; Discussion...