- Off-the-Shelf Inspirations. Simone, Christina // Country Living;Jan2005, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p108
Focuses on necessary food products.
- Baking for the New Artisan Age. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Dec2003, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p44
Focuses on the production of artisan breads.
- Million-dollar babies. Meadow, Linda Friedman; Rocchio, Lisa; Rein-Olowokere, Shanelle // InStyle;May2005, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p444
Focuses on products for newborn kids.
- Beauty. Astley, Amy // Vogue;May97, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p240
Focuses on hairstyling products for bangs.
- Bats. Donovan, Michael P. // Smithsonian;Mar84, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p17
Focuses on the decline of guano production.
- GOLF SHOP. // Golf Digest;Mar2003, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on several products related to golf.
- BRIGHT IDEA. // InStyle;Apr2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p336
Focuses on Echo's silk scarf products.
- INSIDEï¿½: Maria Bello's makeup bag. // InStyle;Sep2005, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p482
Focuses on various products used in cosmetics.
- How to wear color by day. // InStyle;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p470
Focuses on beauty products to be used for day.
- How to dazzle at night. // InStyle;Oct2004, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p472
Focuses on beauty products to be used for night.