- Editorial. Smith, Don R. // Rubber World;Aug2006, Vol. 234 Issue 5, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue represented in the suppliers showcase and literature sections.
- Year of Young Reader Focus on B&T Catalog. Cheatham, Bertha M. // School Library Journal;Aug89, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p22
Reports that Baker & Taylor Books is distributing 'Books for Growing Minds, a catalog designed to showcase the best in children's literature. Details of the catalog.
- BULLETIN BOARD SHOWCASE. // WaterWorld;2006 Buyers' Guide, Vol. 22, p179
A bulletin board showcase is presented. The showcase is about paid advertisements on new products, technologies and literatures for the municipal water supply and wastewater industry. Included in the showcase is a water flow calculator for water utility plants, brass relief valves for fire...
- Creating a space for Native artists in Old Montreal. Giovannetti, Justin // Eastern Door;12/9/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p11
The article offers a preview of the Eleven Nations exhibit to be held at the Bonsecours Market in Old Montreal in Quebec which will showcase art, sculpture, literature and cinema of Native artists.
- PRODUCT & LITERATURE Showcase. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Nov2004, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p45
Features various new product and literature showcase in the adhesives industry. Firestop products; Knock out foam Air products; Product development and testing solutions.
- BRADBURY'S BEST IN THE SPOTLIGHT. Debruge, Peter // Daily Variety;8/9/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 25, p8
The article offers information on the birthday-related festivities and events to honor and to showcase the contribution of fantasy legend Ray Bradbury to film, television, and literature.
- Literature Circles Gone Upside Down. DeWitt, Kristina; Pratt-Fartro, Tamie; Pinkie, Elyse // Reading in Virginia;2014, Vol. 36, p1
Literature circles are a way to organize peer-led discussion in the classroom. The traditional approach to literature circles is one that is teacher-directed and involves a set structure and outcome. With upside down literature circles, students are able to have a choice in how they structure...
- London Dental Showcase 2006. // British Dental Journal;9/23/2006, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p387
The article offers information on the British Dental Trade Association's London Dental Showcase, to be held in London, England, on October 5-7, 2006. Showcase will feature manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and distributors of the dental industry, who will display equipment, sundries,...
- Highlights. // Laboratory Equipment;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p1
Highlights the important articles of the September 2002 issue of the journal 'Laboratory Equipment.' Technology insights on vacuum pumps; Update on particle analysis; Vacuum product showcase; Literature resource guide.
- A Time For Reflection. Ahlberg, Pam // Laboratory Equipment;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p6
Introduces the important articles of the September 2002 issue of the journal 'Laboratory Equipment.' Technology insights on vacuum pumps; Update on particle analysis; Vacuum product showcase; Literature resource guide.